The secret that we share together, what a wonderful night.

Orlando's pov:

I have just texted Kay. She haven't reply me yet.... and...and......

"Doodle...You have a new message...." my phone buzzed. A new message. Oh, was it her? I quickly go and reached my phone to read the message.

Interested in swimming? Why not join our swimming lesson. Free one trial lesson. For any enquiries, just call xxxxxxxxxxx.

Oh....It's not her, it's just a stupid message. Maybe she just don't want to go out with me....."Doodle, you have a new message. Haiz, stop sending those messages to me now! I was feeling like throwing my phone away, but I saw Kay's name on the screen of my phone.

Alright. Where do you want to meet? -Kay

Yes! She replied me. I'm so happy. It made me just want to dance now. Shake it shake it! Oh yeah, I'm going out on a dinner with her. Tonight, just the both of us.

Erm...You like Japanese food? I'll come and picked you at 6. -Orlando

I knew that Japanese food was not her favourite but I do love the dining atmosphere at the Japanese restaurant..Sitting in the room alone, no people disturbing us.

Alright, 6pm. -Kay

Okay, remember to wear the dress I gave you. -Orlando

Haha, I don't mean to. But she looked cute in that dress.

Hey, you're asking me to wear the dress to dinner? It's too formal. By the way, it is just a dinner. -Kay.

I don't care, just wear it, or else, I won't come and picked you, I'll let you starve.to death...How does that sounds? Creepy? -Orlando

Alright you win. -Kay.

:-P - Orlando

Alright you're acting weird this few days Orlando Bloom, you never been so childish. Sending a smiley as message. So unlike you. What did that stand for?

------------------------------------------

Kay's pov:

Japanese dinner in ten minutes..... I'm sitting on my couch while waiting for Orlando. On and off the couch literally, I was so excited. I kept on pacing around the living room, take a seat on the couch and off the couch.

I had already had the dress Orlando gave me on. I knew it's weird, and he won't be serious on what he had said but I don't want to let him down.

It's Christmas right. I don't want to spill his Christmas spirit today. It was only once a year, I wanted to make it....memorable, so he will always remember what I had did for him.

"Honk..honk..." A loud honking sound of Orlando's car meant that he's here. After made sure that I looked perfect, like I do always, I opened the door. He was already in his car, wearing the tuxedo he wore last time.

It was just like the time we went for the movie premiere. It makes me remember that time that I hold his hand. His warm hand. Everything....was like last time. Yup, I hope everything was like last time too.

"Hey...Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas. Thanks for the gift you had for Flynn. He love it, tell Jessica that he love hers too."

"Oh...okay. Where are we going?"

"A Japanese restaurant out of town."

"Alright." Then...silence again. We were still awkward on what had happened yesterday.