Live, Orlando.

Orlando's pov:

After Miranda had left for about twenty minutes, someone knocked the door.

"Whoever you are behind the door, just fuck off," I was still immersed in the feeling of the fight just now.

However, the door was opened by someone. It was Amanda, Amanda Perkins.

"Mr Bloom, I don't mean to interrupt your rest but I need to talk to you." Then she sat on a chair beside my bed. I turned around, I don't want to look at anyone now. I looked awful. I was crying just now. I don't want anyone to see my crying face.

"I know that you don't want to talk to me right now, but I need to talk to you. "

I stood up, half lying, half sitting, ready to listen what she want to talk to me. My ears were ready.

"Orlando, I know what happened between you and Miranda now and the real reason you're hurt. I know everything." She looked on the floor knowing that I will be angry when she said that.

But instead of being angry with her, I spoke.

"Yes, and..."

She looked up at me, she was shocked that I spoke to her. Then she half opened her mouth, wanting to say something.

" Well look, do you know that if you really die, what will happened? Do you know?" she looked at me, but she didn't wait for me to answer.

"Flynn will lose his dad, the one and only dad he had. And Miranda....." she stopped saying knowing that she had said something wrong.

"She told you all that, don't she? She still care for me right?" I asked, yes, besides me, Miranda and Mr Parker, nobody know the truth anymore and probably Amanda didn't know Mr Parker.

"Yes, but I made her, I don't mean to, I don't know what had happened between you two until I saw her crying after she left your ward."

Did she said she cried? So she's still care for me.

"Okay, I won't blame anyone on that. Just continue..."

"Well, Orlando, problem can't be solve by losing your precious life. Have you ever think of what will the news write if you die? You knew the paparazzis, they just make the situation worst. There will be no u-turn if you die. I know sometime that life is unpredictable, but you have to try your best to live. I hope that you can keep in mind what I had told you. Yes, Miranda still have feelings for you, but it's not love anymore, she just hope that you could take care of yourself and Flynn, all she wants is you to be safe." Then, she stood up and left.

Amanda is right. I should keep on moving. I should forget the past. There still a jungle out there but Miranda is just a tree.

Millions of girl would have want me, so why Miranda? By the way, I'm the famous actor Orlando Bloom right? And Flynn, he need me now. He had lost his mother and not his father.

Everything's going to be fine, nothing to worry about, what you need now is just keep moving.

Flynn needs you and the world needs you.

Live Orlando.

_______________________________________

A/N:

Well, live Orlando, that's right.

Nothing to say just hope you like my story and continue to like it.

Don't forget to vote!

Orly_lover.