Christmas Dinner 2

I just want to thanked everyone of you who had read, commented, or voted my story, it meant a lot to me (Every vote mean a lot to the writer. Showing support for us, and it encourage us to keep writing even we came to some writer's block. It always happened to me. :-P) I never thought that there will be people reading my story and even commented it, anyway thanks! I love you guys so much, so I wanted to dedicated this story to every single one of you! Hope you can keeping enjoying this story.

Kay's pov:

Orlando: "Hey guys, dinner was ready." Orlando said from the kitchen. Then, he came out with a roast turkey. From the smell, the turkey do smell good, hope it taste good too.

"Alright let's get started." Jessica said with full excitement. She jumped off from the couch ready to have our Christmas dinner.

Orlando: "Oh, wait we still have a guest. I think he will be here in any minute." He kept looking at the clock.

Jessica: "Alright." She was a bit disappointed when she heard that. She must be very excited. Me too, the food do smell good.

"Ding Dong...." The door bell rang.

Orlando: "Oh, she's here. I'll open the door."

Then, Orlando went to open the door. It was a woman. He didn't tell is that he is actually inviting a woman over.

"Hey, I'm sorry that I'm late. Have some business to take care of."

"Alright. Come in. I want to introduced some people to you."

"Okay."She said. Her voice were real sexy.

The moment I saw her, my heart stopped beating. It was Miranda Kerr. The famous model. She was....Orlando ex-wife. When did they both get together again? He didn't told me that Miranda was actually coming. Or else....i wont be here. When I wanted to nudge Jessica's elbow to told her Miranda was here she was lost. Probably in the washroom.

"Oh hey, Kay, Jessica I want you two to meet my friend, or you can say, my ex-wife, Miranda."

Did he just mentioned that they are friends. Well, yes. But he also introduced Miranda as his EX-WIFE!!! Okay, cool down. You two aren't together right? So, what's all that envying.

"Hi." said Miranda. She's real hot. She was wearing a flame red dress.

"Hi...I'm Kay. Kaylene Woodley."I replied. Held my hand out.

"Oh....your Orlando's first crush huh? I had heard a lot of stories of you from him." She held her hand out too, then we both shaked hands.

"Really? I see...." Omg, why did she knew that I'm Orlando's first crush? Did he told her? Yep, she mentioned that Orlando told her.

"Yep. I thought that there's one more person named Jessica will be here."

"Oh, she's probably in the washroom. I'll call her."

"Alright, I should go and see my baby Flynn too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jessica, what now?" I kept asking Jessica when she was out from the washroom. Yup, we still in the hallway. I haven't told her what had happened.

"What are you talking about? Stop pacing around me, Im feeling dizzy."

"Nothing you'll know when we met her. Alright I'm sorry I don't mean to."

"What do you mean her?" She asked on the way to the dining room.

"Hey, there you are Jessica, now met your old friend." Orlando said once he saw us. What did he mean old friend?

"Hey, Jessica. Remember me?" Miranda said. The next second, Miranda and Jessica were hugging.

Alright, I forgot, they knew each other. I was too nervous to see Miranda. Now, the moment is more awkward. Jessica and Orlando both knew Miranda and they will probably chat on themselves and I'll be a complete stranger.

"Come on you two, dinner's ready. Let's get started." Orlando led us to the dining room.

Jessica and Miranda were chatting. Orlando were checking on Flynn. So it just left me enjoying my dinner alone. Urghhhh, this is not a dinner how I planned of.

I was planning a sweet and romantic♥ dinner just me and Orlando, drinking red wine, enjoying roast turkey, and now....I'm alone.

"Well, Kay, I heard Jessica that you two are colleague. You worked as a model too?"

"Oh yeah, I'm new here."

"Oh, then where are you before that?"

"Sydney, Australia."

"Oh, I'm an Aussie."

"Really? I love there so much! The beach there were real nice, The Bondi Beach, it's amazing."

"Wow, yeah, that a great spot, but I love Gold Coast more."

"Really, have you ever been into the Opera House before?"

"Yes, the design were marvelous. I've never thought that the outside was made of tiles if I never take a close look."

"Really, I've never been in there before, I love the nature more, so I just been to the Blue Mountain and some other placed in Melbourne whenever I've got my holiday."

"Oh, there so much places that you haven't been to before. Have you been to Queensland, Uluru, Darwin or Perth?"

"No, I work a lot, so I didn't have much time for trips."

"Oh sad case for that, how about we planned on a trip to Australia together? Four of us?"

"Well, that's a good idea. But I wanted to discover the Asia continent first."

"Wow thats great too. You love beaches? "

"Yeah, I heard that Bali is a nice place to go. Especially the Dream beach or whatever I forgot."

"Well, sure it is! It's a honeymoon paradise. You two must go there."

"Huh? What do you mean the two of us?"

"You and Orlando, aren't you two are together?" I nearly have my wine spilled out while i was holding preparing to take a sip.

"Huh? What are you talking about Miranda?" Orlando and I said in unison.

_________________________________

A/N:

Wow, why Miranda will said that Orlando and Kay are together?

Suprise huh....

If you want to know more.....just....keep reading. I'll update next chapter very soon because there's some problem with my house Internet connection.

Sorry for that. :-P

Don't forget to vote.

Please just give my story a vote once you had read it. I knew that my story wasnt really good, I had made much grammar mistakes but please, I've used much of my time on my story, so feel free to give me a vote.

Thanks.....

Orly_lover.