First day at work

Kay's pov :

It's seven in the morning. The birds are singing merrily to welcome this lovely morning. It is my first day at work.

Oh no!! First day at work.I'm going to be late. I quickly wake up and brush my teeth and get changed.

When I was leaving for work, I saw Orlando and Flynn were going on a morning jog.

" Morning, work?" he greeted me politely.

"Oh Ya, and I'm late. Can you me show the way to Victoria's street ?"

" Oh, Flynn and I are planning to go to a park near there. Maybe you can join us ? It's just a five minutes walk."

"Oh sure." Luckily it's just a five minutes walk. I thought it will be at least a thirty minutes walk to get to there.

"Come on let's go. I heard that there's a model company. You work as a model there? "

" Ya. "

" What's your latest project ? "

" G&N latest winter collection."

"Oh.....i heard about that before...from my ex...she told me..."

"I'm sorry, i dont mean to say it......"

"Oh...its okay."

"Well...so what movie are you filming lately?"

"No movie but a movie that I'm taking part will be released soon."

"I see....what movie is that? Perhaps i had heard about it before?"

"Oh...its Hobbit!"

"Oh....i have heard that before...but i didnt watch the movie before."

"Its a great movie, you should watch it!"

"Okay...."

" Oh, there you are. You know which way to go? "

" Ok thanks Orlando. I think I owe you a dinner. How about tonight? "

" Oh...Sorry. I'm bringing Flynn to Miranda's tonight. How about tomorrow ?"

" Oh. I'll let you decide. Just tell me when you're free. "

" Ok, bye."

" Bye. "

----------------------------------------------------------

After saying goodbye I start looking for the model company. Luckily I was just in time for work. Everyone in there seems busy and I'm seem a bit lost. I don't know where to go. Fortunately a kind model show me the manager's office.

"Oh, you are Kay right, the new model from Australia ? "

"Yes...."

" You should be well prepared before 11, the shooting will start at half past eleven. "

"Ok." then he showed me the way to the shooting booth. The stylish there help us to put on some make up and G&N's winter coats. At 11.30, we start our shooting. My first shooting since I moved here.

Everything's gonna be a brand new start now, and I'll have to forget what happened In the past.

The.kodels here looked fine but they weren't friendly. Most of them just nod when.i.introduced.myself to them....nah...im.used to.it, people dont like to.talk to me.

After a long day at work, we finally get some rest. It is such a busy day at work. Everyone there were so busy and.still no one bothered to talk to me.

Out of the blue, a girl come and greet me.

" Oh hi. you're the new model from Australia right? I'm Jesicca, one of the model here. Welcome to our big family." She was so friendly and then I found out that she was the one who help me when I was lost.

" Oh hi Jesicca. Thanks for your help just now." i thanked her. She was so friendly and much kore different from the.others.

" Nah, it's nothing. Do you live near by ? I lived at King's Street. "

" Hi five! me too. Oh gosh we could walk to work together!! "

" Really! I always wish someone would accompany me to job everyday and now...oh yeah!! I live at 22. How about you?

" Not far away, 12. How about dinner at the Italian restaurant nearby after work? "

" Sure...see you soon"

I never think that I could make friend so fast. I'm not good at making friends when I was in Melbourne . Kate and I were only friends after five years we know her each other. But here comes Jesicca. Maybe we can both be best friend ! You know best friend that talk heart to heart.

------------------------------------

A/N:

Omg another chapter. I never thought I can write so much.

How do you think of this chapter?

What's your definition on best friends♥?

To me best friend is someone that you can talk heartily. You'll never mind what they do to you...

What's yours? Share with me...

Lastly, don't forget to vote and comment!

I was thinking to put Orlando and Kay's ship name to be Okay. What do you think? Any better suggestions?