Tsum Tsum!

The four brother's loved the tsum tsum's they owned. Sora had four, and he cherished them deeply, he had a Mickey, Donald, Pooh, and a Goofy.

Roxas had a Sora tsum, and a few more, like Stitch, Tigger, Minnie and Dumbo.

Ventus collected a few as well like Piglet, Pluto, and Bambi. Vanitas only had two Chip and Dale.

Each brother cherished these tsum's like their own! They had many others as well, one thing Vanitas hated,was they ended up. EVERYWHERE. On the stove in cabinets, the bathroom sink, the hallways, on top of the front door. Don't get him started in the living room and back rooms! In other words it was like they had a mind of their own, and Vanitas was determined to find out.

The next morning when he woke he found two certain tsum's in his room. Donald and Goofy, he stared at them for a moment, before picking them up. On his way down the hall, he tossed them back into Sora's room. As he walked down the stairs he heard soft squeaking, he turned and spotted Dumbo and Mickey on the top stair. Vani slowly finished his trek down, his eyes never leaving the two.

After that whole moment he fixed up breakfast. Sora came down, Pooh tucked under his arm. Ven and Roxas soon after, while he served the others, he spotted more tsum's under the table. When breakfast ended, Vanitas packed up Sora's backpack for him. What he spotted was mini little Mickey tsum's moving and squeaking to each other. When they finally noticed him the tsum's and Vanitas stared at each other.

Before he made Sora late he dumped the tsum out of the bag. Well it seems he caught them in action....quite literally.

~~

Word Count: 299