Over Hours (rewrite)

It was the first time, in 6 years that Ven has ever seen someone exhausted. Especially if that someone is Vanitas. Lately Vani had been working late, and he means later then ten o'clock! Ven frowned as he watched Vani quietly enter the house, keys in hand, he yawned loudly.

Ven had moved Roxas a little bit and patted the spot next to him. The three of them had decided to stay up and watch movies until Vanitas got him. Though it seemed that the boys got tired before he even showed. Vani walked over to sit, yawning again as he moved. "Vani-" "Save.It." "But- mhp!" "Ventus.Shut.Up" Vani sat down on the couch and shut his eyes, the two sat in silence for a few moments. "Take those two to bed" "What about the mess?" "I'll clean-" "No, no, I'll clean it up.. you take them up." Ven said reaching over to move Sora as well. Vani gave him one of 'those' looks and sighed before standing up. Ven stood as well grabbing the soda cans, popcorn bowls, candy wrappers, etc. Nothing was said as Vani picked Sora up and marched up stairs. Ven slowed down and sighed sitting back down. It had been the first time, seeing anyone come home exhausted. Even after their parents. Ven rubbed his temples, his head aching just thinking about the ones who raised them.

"I'll take the rest" Ven jumped looking at Vani, he hadn't noticed that Vanitas had already taken Roxas to bed. "No no I-" "Ven" Ventus sighed, he stood up and walked over to Vani. He pulled Vani into a hug and buried into his chest. "Hey, hey, get off" he mumbled, wrapping his own arms around the other. Vanitas normally resisted hugs, he just didn't like them, but this was new.

Ven pulled away grabbed the trash bag, walking to the kitchen. "Go to sleep Vani, I'll finish here don't worry about it!" Ven said smiling back at Vanitas.The other stared at him before he sighed in defeat, walking back up the stairs.

Ven set the bowls in the sink and sighed, crossing his arms firmly over his chest. He thought long and hard. 'Vanitas has been coming home late, and he doesn't seem to be stopping for dinner. I can't tell. The bags under his eyes and darker, and he's more pale then before, and I can't forget his eyes! His gold eyes were no longer filled with that spark as Sora puts it. There just a dull orange tangly feel.'

Ven sniffed, and made his way up stairs. He looked at Vani's door, the light was off, he smiled. As Ventus made his way to his own room he'd hope to catch the black haired male in the morning.

Word Count:465