Missing.

Oh my, all these reads... I guess it time to update! Still in the very, very slow process of rewriting this whole book, so stick with me!!

~~
Sora ran into the house slamming the door shut behind him. Nobody was home of course, and that was good. You see, Sora forgot the most important thing he ever owned. So the brunette ran home before getting on the bus, if he didn't find soon. No doubt the school would call Vanitas or Ventus. "Where is it!!" He cried out, dropping his bag by the door and running into the house.

Sora spent a good two hours turning the house upside down, looking for the one thing he lost. He sighed, slumping down on the floor in defeat, he felt like he was about to give up! His phone started ringing from the front door, where his bag was. Sora slowly went down the stairs, his head down. As he approached his bag he looked at some of the stuff near the door, like the plant and the small crate. He sighed and went to dig his phone out, checking the caller as he did so.

"Roxas.." He said, pressing the device to his ear.

"Sora! What the heck! You missed two periods and Ven has already called me four times! Where.Are.You?"

Sora sighed, Damn, at least it wasn't Vanitas, if it was his head would be on a stake. He stood up from the door, listening as Roxas scolded him. Where was it! He turned up one of the vases near the door. He even checked the fruit bowl in the living room! He still couldn't find it!

"Are you even listening to me! Ugh, it's almost lunch time! You better get over here before Vani gets home and checks his voicemails!" Roxas warned him, before hanging up.

Sora dropped his phone after that, he chewed on his nail as he looked around the livingroom some more. He could've swore it was here, he was wearing it last night! They watched a movie before, like always and he had taken it off and put it on the coffee table.. so where did it go? Sora pulled at his hair a little, before he went back up the stairs to once more throw the house into more chaos.

He knew eventually Vanitas or Ven would come home, but he was just worried about it, even if it was something dumb. Riku had gotten it for him on his birthday! He couldn't just not hold it close! Sora ran around for only a few minutes, before he decided to give up and head back to school before lunch was over. If he didn't, Vani and Ven would really ground him if he missed the whole day.
~~

After school had ended, Sora got quite the scolding from Ven and Vanitas, of course he was grounded anyway, for making a mess and not cleaning it. Soon after, he begged Roxas to help him look for his lost item, only because Roxas would be the only one to help him.

So the two similar looking siblings went around the house, searching for the missing item. Of course it took them all dinner and only then did Roxas ask Vanitas an Ventus for help. Reluctantly they agreed, and they would help after dinner.
~~

Sadly the four were unsuccessful, so they merely sat in the livingroom, they didn't even know what they were looking for. Sora actually hadn't said anything, to Roxas or anyone. So Ventus turned to the boy and crossed his arms. "Sora. You didn't even tell us what you were looking for." He spoke, frowning, they turned the house upside down for something they didn't know what. Sora shifted and slumped.

"Ah. Right. I forgot.. Well, Ven I'm looking for my necklace!" His hand went to his neck, where it normally sat against his skin. "I took it off like a dummy and lost it!" "Like a dummy." Vanitas chimed in and Sora shot him a distressed look. It meant a lot to him! It was one of a kind! Roxas blinked stupidly, before he rolled his eyes. "I know where it is." The blond stood up and headed for his room, Sora quickly followed after him, Ventus and Vanitas right after.

Roxas had a box where he would put his jewelry sometimes, most his bands and ring occasionally. He wore his cross* necklace all the time, unlike Sora apparently. "I noticed you left it on the table last night after Finding dory." He explained, as he stepped up to his dresser and pulled the necklace from said box. "I thought I'd hold onto it, until you noticed.. but I didn't expect you to notice so quickly."

Sora quickly went to take his missing jewelry from Roxas, he gave him a look, groveling at his sibling. "You're horrible." Roxas merely smiled and shrugged a little, looking away from him. He wasn't that horrible, a little horrible, but not that horrible. Roxas merely wrapped his arm over Sora's shoulders and brought him back down stairs. "Come on! Lighten up, it's movie time."

Ventus looked at Vanitas for a moment, before he looked back at Sora and Roxas. "It's your turn Roxas." He spoke. It wasn't, since Roxas was the last to chose a movie, it was Sora, Vanitas, Ventus, then him. Roxas raised an eyebrow at his older sibling, before Vanitas seemed to catch on and he frowned. "Hey. It's my turn." Ventus looked off to the side, he really didn't want to watch Pirates of the Caribbean. "Ventus. You are the horrible one."

~~~
It has been a very long ass time since I've been on Wattpad.. and frankly I forgot where I was going with this chapter, but it was already, somewhat half way written.. so I just finished it. It's wack af only because I forgot how it was supposed to end.. but hey! It's here!
Word count:995