On The Road

I got this idea from some of my friends after sending a post. This one will be a long and special one, cause I've kinda been neglecting this book. I'll also be adding pictures. Credit will be at the end.
~~

Vanitas, groaned loudly, slamming his head on the roof of the car. Ven looked up at the other, shocked. "Vani, are you okay?" He asked, shuffling his way over to the noirette. "Yeah" the other said, lifting his head up. Ven smiled and leaned over to look at Vani's forehead. Sora and Roxas, each came out, lugging over their suitcases. "Hey!" Ven crossed his arms and looked over towards the two. Vanitas disappeared into the car, to pop the trunk open. "Help us!" Sora cried, Roxas reached over and pulled the trunk open. Ven grabbed some of the cases from Sora and threw them in when Roxas moved. The three piled them together and Vanitas put a packet of '64 waters' next to them. Ventus walked back to the house, Roxas and Sora tailing. "I'll pack some snacks, go get some of the things you'll want or need" Ven said, already pulling snacks out. Sora and Roxas ran upstairs, picking what they would want. Roxas had his AirPods, Phone, Phone charger, a pillow, and a blanket. Sora packed his own phone, his charger, a blanket, and one of his Tsum's. "Roxy! Sora!" Ven called, turning off the light and fumbling with the keys. Roxas came down first, already in the process of connecting his AirPods. Sora came after, almost tripping over his own two feet. Ven smiled and ushered them out, closing and locking the door behind him. The two climbed into the back of the car and set up. Vanitas was sitting in the drivers side and flipping though music channels. He looked up when Ventus climbed into the passenger side and buckled up. Roxas pulled his own seatbelt on, he popped in his ear bud and answered a group chat. Sora took a bit, asking Vanitas to change the song. When the noirette, looked back at pointed to the seat belt. That's when Sora finally sat back and buckled up. After the four got situated, Vanitas pulled out of the drive way. "The start of our road trip!" Sora said excitedly. Roxas cheered with Sora, forgetting about the two friends he was saying bye to. Ventus smiled and turned back to looked at the two. "Excited, Huh?" "Better be, I took a week off of work for this" Vani, butted in. Sora gasped, dramatically. "You did it for us!" "Ya'll never shut up about it" "Guys..." "Still! You love us and would've done it even if we asked once! You know you would've!" "Maybe, depending on behavior and grades, Sora!" "Nu-uh!" "Come on, Sora, sit back and Vani, eyes on the road" "Okay, Ven" The said in unison.

~

A few hours on the road and already Vanitas was getting a headache. Roxas was constantly, calling Ienzo and Lea on skype. Sora was having to use the restroom every 30 minutes. Finally Ventus wouldn't stop slouching down and putting his feet on the dashboard. After the tenth stop to use the restroom and fill up on gas. Sora shot out of his seat, throwing his seat belt behind him and pointing. "Vani look!" He shouted excitedly. Vanitas tightened his grip on the wheel "Sora sit down!" "Its a Lucky Emblem!!" "No it's not! Sit back down!"

 Vanitas tightened his grip on the wheel "Sora sit down!" "Its a Lucky Emblem!!" "No it's not! Sit back down!"

After a few minutes, Sora finally sat back and put his seat belt on. After that the car grew quite again, Sora humming behind and looking out the window. Roxas finally turned off his phone call and ended up listening to music and looking out the window. Ven continued to play on his phone, this time sitting up straight because of a cop who just drove by.