Lost

Vanitas sneezed as dust scattered everywhere. He was currently cleaning the attic. Why you ask? Well he honestly didn't know, he just had nothing to do. After pushing a box out of his way he brushed lingering dust off his shirt. His eyes darted around before settling on a small, but big box. He shuffled over to it, trying not to awaken the dust on the floor. He sunk slowly to his knees and pulled open the box. A cough escaping his throat, his hand shot to his mouth. Trying to cover his mouth, he looked into the box. Inside was a ton of toys. He pulled one out and a small smile came to his face. It was a small red gummi ship, painted on the window was Donald and Goofy. Vani set the toy aside and picked up another toy. It was a huge White Castle, it was called 'The castle that never was'. At least that was what the wiki told him-! I mean— that was what Roxas told him. Vani put it to the side and sighed pulling out a small box. It was Minnie Mouse, or Queen Minnie in this case. She had never been pulled from her box, Vani made sure Sora or Roxas never pulled her out. He set it to the side and pushed the box away slightly. He looked around once more, his eyes lingering on a box in the back. Vani knew what was in the box, he had knew because he put it away. He rubbed his temples in annoyance. Knowing that Sora and Roxas, would seem to think they could dig. Vani stood from his position on the flow and walked over to the box. He lifted it up and dragged it towards the ladder. He climbed down first before bringing it with him. He dropped it on the floor and pushed the attic door up. Suddenly the front door opened and in came the kids. Vanitas grabbed the box and shoved it into his room, forgetting about it.

~TimeSkip~

Sora frowned. He needed something that held value to him or his brothers. It was for a project and for once in his life! Vanitas let him go to the attic. Sora huffed and he came down the ladder, a box in hand. Sora placed the box down and closed the door before picking it up again. He walked into the living room and placed the box on the table. Roxas looked over from his show and raised an eyebrow. "What is that?" "A box full of our old toys" "Really?!" He said sitting up in shock. "I thought Vani got rid of those things!" "So did I!" Sora and Roxas started digging though the box. They pulled old toys and and laughed clearly thinking back towards their childhood. The door opened and in came Ventus, he looked over and smiled. "Vanitas let you into the attic?" "Yeah! And I found our old toys!" "Yeah! You know the Disney ones!" Ven nodded, already knowing what they were talking about. "The toys that belong to the kingdom heart series" "You remember that?" "I haven't seen those toys around anymore" "Yeah I noticed that to" the twins looked over to Ven who smiled. "They aren't sold just anywhere" "Why not?" "Cause Vani made them just for ya'll" Sora and Roxas looked at Ven. Ven smiled sheepishly as they gawked, the three turned to the sound of a door opening. Vani entered. One look and he was running up the stairs, Roxas and Sora on his tail. Ven smiled. Sora and Roxas chased Vani into his room. Roxas and getting ready to pounce when Sora stopped him. "Rox. Wait!" "Huh?" Sora pointed over to some boxes and Vanitas immediately stopped them. "Oh no you don't! Get out!" "B-but!" "Out!" "Hey!" The door slammed and Rox huffed. "Dang it" He grumbled. Sora looked over and shrugged, they tried, that's that. He stood and walked back towards the stairs. He looked back at the toys and turned them in his hand. It seemed like any natural toy would look just not plastic. He hummed and looked over as Roxas slumped down the stairs. "I give up" Sora laughed and waved the toy. "I call dibs" "Dang" "hehe"

~~
Word count: 718