Secrets

"You have to tell a secret, Sora!" Lea said waving a finger at him. Sora huffed and crossed his arms, thinking. He jumped up "I'm technically half heartless!" He said waving his hand. Roxas dropped his phone and looked at Sora, like he was nuts. Lea laughed nervously looking around, Ienzo slowly put his book down. Roxas cleared his throat and smiled "Spin the bottle, Sora" he said. Sora nodded and spun it fast, it slowed down to a stop in front of Ienzo. Sora looked at him and smiled, giving his best mischievous look. "Ieznooooo~ it's you're turn!" "AND no more skips!" Roxas added, glaring at the bluenette man. Ienzo sighed and looked at his lap thinking. Suddenly he looked up and shrugged his shoulders. "Since I'm technically Ansem's ward, I'm like the prince of Radiant Garden." He said, looking back at the book in his lap. The three nodded before he spun it again, just as Roxas was about to spill he paused. "Wait..... What does ward mean?" He said looking at Ienzo. The bluenette blinked and sighed softly. "Someone, especially a minor living with someone, older. Like a guardian" he said, blowing some hair out of his face. Roxas nodded and looked back at everyone, getting ready to spill. However..... he paused and turned back to Ienzo. "Okay, okay, wait....." "Roxy! Get one with it!" "Hold on Lea!" "Rox today not tomorrow!" "Sora! Lea did you guys not hear Ienzo!!" The two sighed and looked at Ienzo before looking back to Roxas. "He's a freaking prince!" He said, pointing a finger at the bluenette. The brunette and redhead turned to Ienzo, their jaws hitting the floor. "WAIT WHAT!?" They shouted in unison. Ienzo, once again(I can't stress this enough) shrugged his shoulders. "So?" He asked looking at the three, they gawked like fish. "You're like royalty? Why are you in twilight town?" Sora asked. Ienzo sighed and rolled his eyes "What about Roxas' secret?" He went ignored. Lea crosses his arms "And I thought Even was your guardian!" "He just watched me, like a nanny or—" "Back to Sora's question why aren't you in Radiant Garden?" "Because—" "Why are you here?" "I'm-" "You're gonna go back to rule, right?" "No-" "What made you come here?" "STOP-!" Ienzo screamed, slamming his book shut. The three jumped and looked at him in shock. "The people in Radiant Garden seem fine without a ruler! And Ansem is still alive!" He said standing up. Ienzo packed his things, Lea doing the same. Before Ienzo left he looked back at Roxas and put his hands on his hips. "What's you're big secret Roxas?" He asked, Roxas laughed nervously and looked away. "Another time?" "No you're not using that excuse like Vanitas does when he doesn't want to explain anything! Or like when the lazy author of this book doesn't want to go into detail about things!" (Wow Thanks Ienzo! Dam bookworm, breaking the 4th wall) he said pointing a finger at Roxas. Roxas shifted on his feet and sighed softly, looking down at his feet. "I....I watched Xion die in my arms" he said softly. Sora frowned and wrapped his arms around him. Ienzo looked away then sighed softly, removing his hands from his hips and slumped. "Sorry Roxas" He said. Lea turned away, fighting tears "Roxy...." he mumbled. Roxas sniffed and wiped his nose "It's fine!" He said happily, well faking it. Sora smiled and led everyone out "Bye guys! Come back tomorrow!" "Okay Sora! We'll finished our game! Right Ienzo?" "Sure" he mumbled. "BYE SORA! BE HAPPY ROXAS! BYE GUYS!" Lea said waving his hands over his head. Sora and Roxas waved back, Ienzo turned slightly and waved "BYE!" "BYE LEA, IENZO!" "......So....." "I don't wanna talk about it..." "okay! .... Understandable!"

~~
This book is actually dedicated to my friend, she loves Ienzo. Anyway this doesn't exactly follow the somewhat book story line soooo. Only thing I'm putting in the book is that Ienzo is a prince or something like that!
Word Count: 675