Sora's Best Friend

Riku has been Sora's friend since he could remember. They did everything together, it was literally clear as day. Sora smiled as he flipped another page in the book. Before Ventus and Roxas moved in, Vani would take pictures of Riku and Sora. He made a photo album with a TON of pictures. Their first Halloween together. First Birthday celebrated. First Christmas. Sora looked up as Vanitas entered the room, Sora closed the book. "Hey Vani?" "What's up" "Can I ask a question?" "Shoot" "Why did you make a photo album of me and Riku?" Vani froze. Sora closed the album and sat up, Vani walked over and sat next to him. "How did you find this?" He asked taking the album from his hands. Sora blinked "I was cleaning up my room, I found it hidden behind some of my books" "Hm, You hid it from sight, when you and Riku got in a little fight" "What kind of fight did we have?" "Who would split the Paopu fruit with Kairi" "....OH!" Vani rolled his eyes. Sora took the book back and flipped towards the end. Two pages before he met the end, Sora stopped. On that page was a picture of Kairi, Riku, and himself. Sora looked over at Vani, he was watching the news. "Cold front tomorrow..." "Vani, when did you take this?" Vani looked over and hummed. "After your dumb fight" "Wait, if I hid it how did...." Vani looked away and nervous smile on his face. Sora frowned "You searched for it?" "You wanted to have a story read to you, I had found it when I was pulling the book out!" Sora rolled his eyes and flip the last two pages. On the last page only one picture was there, it was labeled to. In the picture was Riku, Roxas, Sora and Ventus. Riku was pulling Roxas down by his hair with a monotone face set. Roxas was slightly red and he seemed mad, but was crying. Little Sora wasn't paying attention and was hugging a happy Ventus. Sora turned to Vani, he had a frown on his face and his eyebrows were knitted together. "Sora... you weren't supposed to see that" "How wasn't I? My best friend made my brother hate him" "Now Sora not hate, just-" "I KNOW!" Sora cried. Vani leaned back, looking at Sora in shock. "I know... but still" "Sora I'm serious, Riku only did that cause Roxas slugged him" "Oh.....WAIT WHAT!"

~~
Here's another update to make up for my absence in updating!
Word Count: 428