Gift

Roxas paused as a note fluttered down at his feet, Marluxia who was talking stuff about Lauriam stopped. He bent down and picked up the note, before Roxas could. "What's this!" He asked, unfolding the note, Roxas closed his locker. "Yeah, go ahead open it" He said sarcastically. Marluxia froze then started laughing, he handed the note to Roxas. "Oh my strelitzia" He said covering his mouth. Roxas rolled his eyes before reading the note. He immediately crumpled it up and threw it away. Marluxia laughed and walked after Roxas. "Oh come on! Roxas give the poor girl a break!" He said still laughing. Roxas scoffed "Whatever Marluxia!"

~

Roxas sighed irritated, he opened his locker and froze as another note fluttered down. Marluxia once again picked it up, he show it to Lea and Demyx. "Oh my flame, Rox you have Sara Wilmington crushing on you!" "No way dude!" "Ugh leave me alone I don't even like her" Roxas hissed slamming his locker. Marluxia grabbed his shoulder "Roxas its Sara Wilmington! Sara freaking Wilmington!" He repeated. Roxas shrugged off his hand and turned to them. "Look I don't like her more then just a friend!" "Oh come on Rox" Demyx started. Roxas cut him off "Oh hush! You're one to talk! You're to dense to know Ienzo likes you!" He hissed, Lea stepped in "Now, Now" "You put a sock in it! You like Isa don't deny it!" Roxas rolled his eyes. He turned to Marluxia before he could say anything and pointed a finger at him. "AND don't you say a single word! You're probably falling head over heels for Lauriam!" Roxas turned and stomped off. Leaving three confused people "Ienzo likes me?" Demyx said, Lea rolled his eyes. Marluxia huffed and crossed his arms "What's with him?" "He's probably mad at us for pushing" Lea said. Marluxia nodded "Probably" "Guys guys!" The two turned to Demyx. "Ienzo likes me?" The two scoffed and turned away. "H- Hey wait!"

~

Roxas sighed standing up to leave for lunch. The door opened and a young girl stepped in. Everyone turned their attention to her and Roxas looked up. She stopped at his desk, holding something close to her chest. She had long pretty black hair and vibrant violet eyes. She was wearing an Oblivion uniform, and had peachy skin. The girl seemed nervous to be standing in front of him. She looked up at Roxas and bowed holding the box out. "PLEASE ACCEPT MY GIFT!" She shouted, Roxas jumped. He took the box and she stood up straight. Her face was flushed, she turned on her heel and left. Suddenly Marluxia was at his side "Open it" He said. Roxas looked at him before opening it. Inside was a simple pin, it was the Oathkeeper Keyblade Pin. The one pin he didn't have, Roxas pulled it out and showed it to Marluxia. He gasped "It's the one you don't have!" He said, Roxas nodded. "Yeah...." He said pinning it to his messenger bag. The door opened again and another student walked in. He shared the same looks as Marluxia, except he had a shade of pale skin. He raised his hand
"Marluxia" "Gotta go Roxas, give the girl a chance!" He said before leaving. As he said that, it was clear, of what Roxas had to do. He took the pin back off and put it back in the box. He had to tell her he didn't like her.

~

Roxas looked up as he spotted the girl on the roof. Her hands were folded behind her back, and her hair was in a ponytail. Roxas walked up and cleared his throat. She turned around "Roxas!" She said, Roxas walked over. He grabbed her hands and looked her in the eye. "Look Sara....I'm sorry" Sara froze, her smile fell. "I'm sorry, i just don't like you like that" he said softly. Roxas reached into his pocket and placed the box in her hand. He turned and started walking away, when she called out to him. "Wait!" Roxas turned around and Sara held out the box again. She was smiling at him "Keep it, I know how much you really wanted this" she said. Roxas took it back and smiled "Thanks" he said.

~

Sora gasped "Oh my Donald! Are you serious Roxas!?" Sora shouted. They were walking home today with the guys. Demyx was behind them asking Lea questions about Ienzo. Marluxia and Lauriam were in the back also talking. Roxas sighed "Yes Sora" He groaned. "I can't believe you! You rejected Sara Wilmington!" Sora shouted again. Roxas nodded, but Lea and Demyx butted in. "She got him a gift and everything!" "REALLY!?"

~

"So" Roxas looked over at Vani. "Sara Wilmington, Huh?" "OH MY MOUSE!"

~~
Here you go! This happened to my friend in school today soooo. I was playing Union Cross before writing this, thus why the references and guest appearance by Lauriam! I felt like this chapter had to revolve around Roxas and of course a few members.
Word Count: 841