No Ventus

"We're gonna visit Ven for Christmas?" Roxas asked. He pushed Demyx away, who was currently enhanced. "Yeah, were going to Daybreak for Christmas" came Vanitas' answer. A loud beep came though and Roxas raised an eyebrow. "Ah.... I gotta go Rox, good luck in drama" Roxas could see the smirk on Vani's face. He frowned and narrowed his eyes "Yeeeeah" he said lowly, hanging up his phone. He stared at his lap for minute before standing up. Isa and Xemnas who were going over something with another member, looked over. "Roxas" Isa started, Xemnas spared a glance then turned back to the member. "Could I go down to the" Roxas internally groaned. "D-Disney club?" He said lowly. Isa smirked and handed him a blue slip "Of course" he said. Roxas turned and walked out, walking down the hall. He stopped at the corner and kicked the wall before crouching in pain. "ARGH!" He hissed grabbing his foot, he put it down and limped to the English wing. "Ugh..... which room was it?" He asked looking around. "I win!" Roxas turned just as a door opened up and someone walked out. "Ugh.... You" Roxas said walking over, the all to familiar bully looked over. "Roxas Hikari" he growled out. Roxas huffed and pushed him away walking into the Disney club. Sora and Riku were packing up the game, Sora apparently won. Kairi and Owlette were drawing on some posters. Pence and Hayner were currently discussing where to put said posters. Roxas walked over after waving a small Hello at Owlette. "Sora! I have something to tell you" He said. Sora looked up and smiled walking over "What's up?" He asked. Roxas smiled and wrapped an arm around him. "Well you see, I called Vani and he said, were spending Christmas in Daybreak with Ven!" "No way!" "Uh Yes way! Oh also Ven won't be with us, leading up to Christmas" "What do you mean?" "I mean for four days, Ven won't be here" Roxas said. Sora frowned and looked at Roxas with big puppy eyes "Really?" He asked. Roxas nodded and patted Sora on the back softly. "Yeah" "Then who's gonna pick us up after club?" "Oh that's why I called Vani, he's gonna pick us up" "Okay then!" Sora said jumping right back to his happy demeanor. "Uh well I should get back! We're rehearsing "Snow White and the Seven Dweebs!" He said turning to leave the room. He waved Bye to Hayner, Pence and Owlette before closing the door. He ran all the way back to the drama room and walked in. Xemnas looked over and handed him a script. "Howard" He said, Roxas nodded and walked over next to Lea.
~
"Ugh....." Roxas groaned rubbing his throat. Sora looked over and frowned "What's wrong?" He asked looking at Roxas' throat. Roxas looked over and sighed softly "Doing a New York accent is haaarrrd" he whined softly. Sora laughed and looked up at the car, Vanitas was waving his hand. "Get in Sora, Roxas" he said as they climbed in the back seat. Vani raised an eyebrow and looked at Roxas. "What's up with you, brat?" "HEY-! Argh!" He went back to rubbing his throat. Sora placed a hand on his shoulder and Vani leaned over. He handed him a cold water bottle and leaned back, starting the car. "Drink, it might help" he said, turning on his signal to leave the parking lot. Roxas drank some water and handed it to Sora. Sora took it and also took a sip before capping it and handing it back to Vani. He moved a bit and put bother their bags on the floor. "Whoa hey!" Vani honked his horn and looked back. Sora and Roxas has slid over and were smashed into the window. Vani shook his head "Buckle up!" He said. The car that caused they to swerve, came close again. Vani looked over and his grip on the wheel tightened. A very nasty and deadly looking smile came on his face. "Oh? It's you!" He hissed, unversed started to pop up. Roxas and Sora rolled down the windows, throwing one after the other out. While they did that, Vanitas and the Bully's dad were currently fighting with.... uh cars. "This is why Ventus doesn't let you pick us up!!" Sora cried, throwing another one out. Roxas picked up a small one and held him at arms length. "...Get outta here scrapper!" He said throwing it behind him and out the window.
~
"Oh... uh it's nice here, can't really explain it, but when ya'll hey here I know a good place for stargazing!" Roxas and Sora gasped, looking at each other before back to the phone. "Really?" "Yeah! It's a good place to!" "YES!" Sora said cheerfully. There wasn't very good places for star gazing in Twilight Town. Well... other then the clock tower, but that was Lea's, Ienzo, and Roxas' place. "That's great Ven!" "Yeah, But we have to go!" "Yeah Vani's done with dinner!" Sora said, already walking away. Ven laughed and sighed softly "okay! Give Vani my love" He said before handing up. Roxas put his phone away and walked to the kitchen. "Ven said bye and he loved you" he said sitting down. Vani nodded and started setting plates down. "Well" He said.

~~
When I was in middle school we did a 'Snow White and the seven dweebs' play soooooo. I decided to say Ienzo for the clock tower because, Xion is like four in this book.
Word Count: 925