Happy New Years!

Sora almost ran into the gate, a bag of fireworks in his hand. He laughed and looked behind him to see Kairi and Riku emerge. Kairi already had a fire work lit and was ready to toss it. Riku moved to the other side of the lawn, staying clear of the blast effects. Kairi smiled sweetly and stretched her arm a bit before throwing it straight towards Sora. What else to do then to move, and that's what Sora did. Sora ducked and the firecrackers flew over his and landed at the feet of Roxas. Who had just walked out of the house, the firecrackers then blew up. A scream was heard, Sora backed up, Kairi froze in shock and Riku laughed. When the smoke cleared instead of a probably wounded Roxas. A very angry and annoyed Vanitas stood there, his arms crossed. Sora frowned and walked over to him, scratching his head sheepishly. "Who threw it?" He asked, eyes trailing over all three of them. Kairi took a step forward and bowed her head. "It-" "Was me!" Sora butted in quickly. Vanitas, Kairi and Riku all looked at Sora with shock, Sora looked at Vani with a hard expression. The black haired man raised his hands in defense. "Alright, go apologize to you're brother Sora" he said flatly. When the three passed by Vani, the  ravenette reached for Kairi's arm. The door closed slowly behind Riku, Vani looked down at Kairi. Vani's gold eyes searching her violet-blue eyes. Kairi swallowed and looked at her feet "I'll apologize" she said softly. Vani hummed in approval and opened the door for her, she hurried in. When the four entered the kitchen Sora froze in place. Sitting in a chair was Roxas, Ventus standing over him. Sora covered his mouth and was about to say something when Kairi beat him. The red head fell to Roxas' side and yelled out an apology. Ven dabbed the frozen peas gently on Roxas' face, Roxas looked over and frowned. "It's fine" Kairi blinked then furrowed her eyebrows "Wait I thought I only got you're feet?" "You did" Kairi looked down. Laying on his feet was a big bag of veggies, Kairi looked back at him and blinked. Roxas sighed softly "This was an accident from Marluxia and Larxene, they got a bit to aggressive" he muttered. Sora walked over and gently poked his cheek "Still, What did they hit you with?" "Roman candle" "HOW!" Roxas looked at him and rolled his eyes. Roxas looked back at the four "Since they were fighting, Larxene was holding it wrong. So I took it from her and was about to turn it but it shot me in the face. "He said mimicking his actions. He held up his hand like he was holding it then pretended to get shot. "Oh" Sora said, thinking back to a weird dream he had. Same thing happened, except this weird creeper guy. He was standing upside down in air holding a gun. Let'a just say Sora got shot in the face as well. Vani checked the time and hummed, he walked over to the cabinet and pulled out some wine glasses. Kairi looked over a bit confused as Vani handed her and Riku a glass. Sora reaches over and took both his and Roxas' glass. Ven also took his and smiled "I'll get the wine juice" he said walking to the fridge. While Ven did that the rest of them went to the living room. Kairi sat on the floor placing her glass on the coffee table. Vanitas sat behind her, Roxas and Sora sat on the other side of the couch. Riku leaned on the wall, his attention on the Tv. Ven came back and filled Riku's glass first before Roxas, Sora, and Kairi's. Ven sat next to Vani and gave some to him as well, before Ven poured his own. The small group looked at the Tv with interest. The news lady was bundled up and talking loudly into the microphone. "Here we are! Only 1 minute away from New Years here at Times Square!" She said excitedly. The news lady blabbered a bit more before she smiled. "10 Seconds!" She shouted. The group already started to drink their wine juice.
"9"
"8"
"7"
"6"
"5"
"4"
"3"
"2!"
Vani and Ven both grabbed each other's hands. Sora and Roxas hugged each other smiling. Kairi fist pumped Riku, giving him a head before laughing. Then the groups in absolute unison shouted together.
"1!"
"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!"

~~
Well happy new year everyone! Just so ya'll Know! This is gonna be published right at 12:00 on the dot! Hope you enjoy this chapter!
Word Count: 786