Highschool

"No way!" Roxas shouted. Sora looked over, a frown on his face. "Calm down, Vani just left to figure things out okay guys." Ven said, trying to calm down Roxas. Sora looked over his letter again.

--

Congratulations!

You have been accepted into Oathkeeper High! You're first day starts on the first day of March! Please have Blah Blah Blah.

Signed chairman of O.H.

--

Sora stopped reading there, him and Roxas both sighed up for the same highschool only to find out there were two different campuses for classes! Instead of being accepted in Oathkeeper High, he got Oblivion High. The thing was, there was no way they would have been accepted in two different places. Sora didn't understand it, he just didn't want to believe it, would Roxas and himself be split up again? He didn't even want to- "I'm back" Vani walked into the kitchen. He sat down next to Sora, a weird look on his face. Sora had found out what a few of his expressions meant, but he never seen this one. Vani sighed and held up a paper. "The chairman said either you or Sora, will have to take the test again and see if either of you end up in the same campus." he said, looking off to the side. "Are you kidding me!" Roxas shouted, Vanitas rubbed his temples. Ven frowned and grabbed Vani's arm pullling him out of the kitchen. Sora grabbed the envelope and pulled out the test paper "I'll take the test again" "No!... I'll do it" Rox grabbed the sheet and marched up stairs, Sora soon following after.

Meanwhile

"What did you do?" "What are you talking about? I didn't do anything" "You did something!" "Ven, I did not do ANYTHING!" Ven stayed quite. "Are you sure?" "I'm positive" "I....I believe you! So don't do anything stupid when getting Roxas' Acceptance sheet!" "I won't!" Vani cried out, Ven smiled and gave Vani a hug before going back to the kitchen. Vanitas sighed softly, he looked over to the stairs and noted Sora. "Sora..." "Sorry! It's just... what if Roxas isn't accepted.." Vani stood and hesitantly pulled Sora into a hug. "Don't worry so much Ven and I will make sure you two aren't split up again" "...Promise?" "Promise" Sora buried his face(head?) into Vani's chest and held on tightly. "I'm done! Vani take me back to the school!" Vani let go of Sora and grabbed the car keys. "Hurry up brat" "Oi! Who are you calling a brat!" "You" "Argh!" Sora looked over and Ven, who was shaking his head a smile on his face. "Come help me make dinner" " 'Kay"

Later

The door opened and almost came off its hinges, Sora jumped and poked his head outta the kitchen. Roxas came in a smile on his face, Vani next with a red smear on his face. Sora stared and backed up "Don't tell Ven" "I was accepted!" "Y-you didn't use force right?" "Huh? No!" Sora pointed to Vani's face and Roxas frowned. "I scratched myself, it's my blood I swear!" Sora and Roxas both froze. "Dinner's done! Oh, Vani, Rox you're home!" "Yup" Sora fist pumped Roxas and Sora noticed, for once everything was okay. Ven and Vani didn't fight, Roxas didn't lose his temper and hurt himself, Sora didn't get separated from Roxas, and Vani didn't kill anyone! Yup everything was all okay.

You're all welcome! I like to think, since Roxas is a nobody and Sora isn't, that them being the same person but different is like them being separated. Also I know Vanitas is a back of dicks and stuff, but I like him to also know when to be understanding when Ven cannot.... or at least for his to be comforting when wanted.

Word Count:634