Problem in the stars

What the what! Almost 400 reads! Yay! Amazing! Cool!! You know what, here have a long story! This is more based on the game kinda then anything. In honor of this day,I'm a idiot don't listen to me, I'll update later today as well!
~
"Ow!" Sora grunted falling into a rose bush. He looked over at Roxas standing on the roof. "You okay?" "Yeah I should be fine" Sora groaned out, pushing himself off the bush. The front door opened, Ventus walked out adjusting his armor. Roxas jumped down, landing next to Sora. "Ven whats up?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows. Sora looked over and frowned. "Is something wrong?" He asked. Ven looked a him, gave them a reassuring smile and soon took off on his hover board.(ya'll Know What I'm talking about.... Right?) Sora and Roxas jumped back as Ven disappeared. They shared a look "We can't follow him" "So we can't help?" "No.... let go watch a movie or something" Roxas said kicking a flower pot over. Sora looked back up at the sky, where Ven disappeared into a portal. He sighed softly and followed after Roxas picking the pot back up. He didn't like the fact that something might go wrong. He just didn't know what. "Incredibles 2?" "Yeah" " 'Kay".

-Later-

After the movie ended, Vanitas came home. When he saw the two on the sofa he, headed up stairs. Sora jerked up after hearing the front door open and footsteps disappearing upstairs. He looked at Roxas and frowned, was Vanitas home already? He stood up and was about to called out for him when Vanitas appeared from the second floor. He looked at Sora, and frowned. "Both Of you stay inside, don't leave, Ven and I will be home in the morning" "But!" "No buts!" "Argh, Vani!" Sora shouted grabbing on to Vanitas. Vani tried to pull Sora off, in the mist of their fight Roxas stirred. "You can't go! I have a bad feeling about this!" Sora cried out. Vanitas finally pulled him off, his aura and expression getting heavy and dark. "Enough." Sora froze in shock backing up slowly. "You will stay home.And.NOT.leave. Until Ven or I come home. Got.It?" Sora and Roxas nodded furiously, in slight shock at Vanitas' change in emotion. He had always had a problem with that. Without looking away from the two boys, Vanitas summoned a portal, and walked into it. Sora frowned and turned towards Roxas. The, somewhat, older grabbed Sora and marched upstairs. "Let's go to bed and get our minds off this okay?" Sora nodded in response. As the two climbed up the stairs, Sora looked back down stairs. Hoping to see Ven come in from the door, a victorious smile on his face. He turned back towards the back of roxas' head. He could tell his twin was fuming with anger and concern. They could fight to! However they had to stay back to stay safe. Sora was so lost in thought he hadn't noticed when roxas dressed him. Roxas finished pulling on Sora Pj shirt and pushing him gently into his bed. "Come on let's go to sleep so we can hurry up and see them." He mumbled, clearly tired. Sora nodded numbly, he looked at the night sky through the window. Watching the stars twinkle, one disappeared, Sora sat up quickly. A star disappearing what could that mean. Suddenly he was gently pushed back onto the bed. He looked over at Roxas, he had his face buried in a pillow. Sora finally gave in a snuggled up into his pillow. Finally meeting his good friend in his dream. He fell asleep, in hopes of a good tomorrow.

-Another time skip-

A nice smell of breakfast and coffee his Roxas like a truck. He sat up and yawned looked next to the other in the bed. 'Wait, if Sora is here, who's making breakfast?' Roxas thought turning his attention to the door. Roxas sat up, shaking Sora awake, Sora grumbled softly, but complied. As they snuck the down the stairs and into the kitchen. They met the sight and Vanitas and Ventus. The two were bustling around in the kitchen. Ventus setting the table and cleaning up messes. Vani by the stove cooking some bacon, sipping coffee. Roxas and Sora edged into the kitchen, catching Vanitas' attention. He smirked and waved his spatula towards the table. "Breakfast is almost done, sit"

~
I'll have another update out tonight, if I miss my deadline. I always do. I'll make another long one!

Word Count: 762