Drama Club

Roxas frowned as he watched Sora and Kairi pester Riku. His frowned deepened, if possible, all of a sudden a slight weight was added on his shoulders. He turned and came face to face with is best two friends "Axel, Zexion" he nodded to them. Axel rolled his eyes pulling Roxas slightly, Zexion just waved, to caught up in his bubble tea to grace them with his voice. Roxas finally turned away, slightly fuming, he was jealous okay!? What more did you want from him! He looked over at Axel an eye brow raised. "Good morning Rox!" He said patting him on the back. Roxas glared and slumped "Morning" he mumbled, looking back toward the three friends. Axel and Zexion shared a look before grabbing Roxas and dragging him off. "Oh come on, we have a play to go over!" Axel said, trying to cheer his buddy up, Zexion nodded, still not gracing them. Roxas slumped, making it more of a problem to drag him off. Axel let go of his left arm "What's wrong Rox? You're more moody then normal" "I don't wanna gooooo" he wined, only to hit the floor with a thump. "OW!" He turned to Zexion, who looked annoyed. "Don't tell me you're going to pull a Demyx" He said, finally. Roxas raised a eye brow, why would he think— ooooh. A smirk crawled his face "y'know, Ienzo that doesn't sound so bad" he said looking at Ze- sorry Ienzo's face. He turned a light pink "Watch.It.Hikari" Axel and Roxas broke down laughing, Ienzo turning away in embarrassment. Finally Roxas stood, brushing his black sweater off. You see Roxas was apart of the drama club, they called themselves Organization #13. On the back of his sweater was the number 13 in Roman numerals. They were all numbered by when they joined. For example Axel was the 8th member to join. Soon after this explanation, they had arrived in the arts hall. Roxas took his last sip from Ienzo's bubble tea before handing it back. They entered the dimly lit room, a few people, like them, arrived early. Roxas waved his hand in Demyx's direction. It seemed only five people were here, not counting Roxas, Axel, and Ienzo. Sitting with Demyx at the table was Marluxia and Larxene. The two were apparently, bickering about a daisy sitting in front of Marluxia. As they got closer, Roxas noticed Isa and Xemnas talking quietly in the corner. Roxas plopped himself between Axel and Ienzo, before he was pulled into the conservation. "Roxas please! Tell this- this Corpse Flower!! She's wrong!" Larxene gasped slamming her hand on the table. "CORPSE FLOWER!" "THATS WHAT YOU ARE!!" Soon enough the two were yelling at each other, mildly forgetting, they were there. Demyx laughed and set his sitar down and, leaned over a bit. "Mornin'" He said, Roxas waved, Axel replied back, Ienzo just grunted. Demyx leaned back in his chair, hands behind his head. "What where they fighting about anyway?" Rox asked. Demyx shrugged mentioning towards the daisy. "Oh! Some girl gave that flower to Marluxia, it came with a cute card. Talking about how he was something something daisy....I uh— think" Demyx muttered. Marluxia sat down sliding the card towards Roxas. "It said I was innocent and pure as a daisy. A freaking daisy!!" Marluxia shouted. Soon everyone else was filling the empty seats, then it clicked. Marluxia doesn't see himself as a daisy, only a rose. Roxas blinked and looked at Marluxia and he ripped the flower out of the pot. Marluxia loved flowers, but he doesn't really like daisies.... not anymore at least. Roxas jumped slightly at Ienzo as he dumped into Roxas. "What the heck?" "Even, What did you do?" "Science my dear Ienzo, Science".....Yup! It was gonna be a long day.

~~~
Just for this I looked up the ugliest flower, a corpse flower. I've been wanted to make something like this, cuz you know the organization is just seen as adults and teenagers who are to dam dramatic.
Word Count:676