Happy halloween!

Sora adjusted the mask on his head, looking at himself from the mirror. He smiled and looked back over to Roxas. Roxas was currently fixing the paws on his hands, grunting though it all. "So, you guys are going alone?" Said Ventus, who had a sheet, half on his head. "Yeah we're old enough Ven!" Sora said. Ventus laughed, shaking his head. "Sorry, Sorry, are you sure you wanna take Xion alone?" "Yes Ven" No!" Sora looked over at Roxas, shock written on his face. "We're going trick or treating with Ienzo and Axel!" "And?" "And, if they see's us with Xion, I'LL NEVER LIVE IT DOWN!" Roxas cried out slamming his head on the wall. Sora jumped and Ven took a step back. "If I find a hole in that wall you're dead" Vanitas suddenly appeared behind the corner. Xion was attached to his leg her purple cape dragging on the floor. The three others broke into fits a laughter after seeing the two. Now it wasn't because Xion was on his leg, no it was cause of his costume. Vanitas was forced to dress as a witch as well, however his was black not purple. Vani glared and took a step to attack, but Xion held on tighter. He stopped in his assault, a growl escaping from the back of his throat. Sora wiped a tear from his face, still laughing, Roxas coughed and looked over. "Taking her trick or treating Vani?" "Of course not" "What? Why?" He asked also wiping his tears. Vani smirked that evil smile of his and leaned against the door frame, arms crossed. "Well ya'll friends are here and their okay with it" He said his voice dripping with venom. Roxas froze, and slowly turned to Vani, his face was as pale as Ven's sheet. "What?" He asked slowly, Vanitas laughed and examined his nails without uncrossing his arms. "You're friends, Lea, Iezno, Riku, And Kairi are okay with taking Xion-" Roxas cut him off by dashing out the room. Sora blinked and followed after him, of course not running. Ven looked at Vanitas and sighed "Are they really here?" He asked clearly fed up with his pranks. Vani and Xion, together, nodded, Ven immediately raced after the other two. Vani and Xion shared a look, before he picked her up and walked down the stairs. Roxas was pale and horrified, while Sora ran over and greeted everyone. When Ven made it to the first floor he poked his head into the room. Riku was Jack Skellington, Kairi was a Pumpkin Witch, Iezno was a Vampire, and Axel was, well Ven couldn't tell. Though he did have a flame on his head, a mask kinda like Sora's. Roxas walked out of the room, with his mouth opened. Sora sat on the couch between Riku and Kairi, already talking their ears off. Ven looked over as Vani walked down, Xion held at his hip. He put her down and gently pushed her into the room. Kairi immediately reacted "Aww! Sora this is your cousin?" "Yeah, her names Xion" "Aww, Hello!" Kairi was Now on her knees grabbing Xion's hands. Vanitas looked at Ven and mention him to go in their. Ven frowned then sighed and walked in behind her. "So you guys are okay with taking Xion?" He asked, Kairi immediately responded. "UH- YEAH!" She shouted, picking Xion up and twirling her around. Riku and Sora got up from the couch, Ienzo and Axel following suit. "Is Roxas coming?" "Right here!" "NOOOO! You can't make me Vani!!" "Yes.I.CAN!" Vani grunted as he launched Roxas into the room. Roxas knocked into Axel taking them both down. Surprisingly Vani's hat stayed on his head. "There ya go" "no!" Roxas pushes himself off of Axel, and tried to leave the house. Axel grabbed him and started to drag him away. A look of pure amusement on both Axel and Iezno's face. "It's Halloween Roxas" "Exactly Roxy! It's Halloween! Let's go get some candy!" "B-But! WERE HIGH SCHOOLERS!" Slam. Ven looked over at Vani, he was setting something up and pulling Candy out from a small cubby. He poured the candy in a bowl and turned on the porch light. "What?" He asked, Ven shook his head. "Nightmare before Christmas?" "Uh duh, I'll get our candy" "okay" Ven walked into the living room and dug through their movies. Vanitas went into the kitchen and opening the top cabinet. The one the boys can't get into to, or reach for. He pulled out another bowl and dumped the candy into that one. The door bell suddenly went off, and Vani walked over to the door. He grabbed the bowl and opened the door to three little trick or treaters. He smiled, which was rare, even for him, and gave them a handful each. Ven smiled from the corner of the wall, and called over when he closed the door. "Vani it's in!" "Okay I'm coming." He ran back to the kitchen grabbing the bowl and running back out into the living room. "With those worms gone we can watch a movie" Vani said flopping down next to Ven. Ven laughed "Yeah, Happy Halloween Vanitas" Vani snorted and looked at Ven "Happy Halloween Ventus."

~~
I felt like this part need the picture. Happy
Halloween everyone!

Word Count: 889