Exams

Sora groaned loudly, as he stared out his window, watching the stars twinkle. He hated studying! And he just got released from the hospital!! He shouldn't have to take a test right after! Sora sighed, turning away from the window to continue staring at the book opened in his lap. "I hate math..." he whined, closing said book and standing up. He groaned loudly, starting to stretch and pop some of his bones. "Maaaaannnn." He continued to whine, starting to leave his bedroom and make his way down the hall, thinking of going to the living room. "Maybe I'll play a game." Sora passed by Ven's room, spotting Roxas, but walking past. "Wait." He backtracked and poked his head into the dimly lit room. "Rox?" Roxas jumped and turned around, a shocked expression on his face. "Guh- Sora!" He said, getting flustered, Roxas put down his pencil and stood from his chair. "What? Are you... Are you studying!?" Sora asked, taking a step back, Roxas turned to look at the open book on the desk, before turning to Sora. "Yeah...?" "Nooo! You can't be!!" Roxas sighed softly, turning away. "It's final exams, Sora. If we don't pass we won't move to the next grade." Roxas said, picking his pencil back up and starting to scribble stuff down. Sora only huffed, and turned away to hurry down stairs and play some resident evil 6 or something, but he turned back to Roxas.

"Why are you even studying in Ven's room?" Roxas turned back slightly.

"I miss him."

"And you didn't miss me?"

"I did! But you aren't the one still in a hospital bed"

Sora stared at the back of Roxas' head before shrugging. "You won that fight!" he said before finally walking away. Vanitas wasn't home and wouldn't be until late, so he had time to throw in some game time. "OH! I never finished R.E 2! Maybe I'll play that instead." he told himself, practically flying down the stairs, he hummed softly to himself as he moved around the living room and kitchen.

"Breath, should I take a deep?" Sora sang softly, starting to pour some chips into a bowl. The brunette moved to the fridge starting to search for a sugary drink of any sort.

"Faith, should I take a leap?" He started to stack cans of soda and juice boxes in his arms, picking up the bowl of chips and somehow balancing everything, as he moved towards the living room.

Sora popped a chip into his mouth, setting up the drinks and chip bowl on the coffee table "Taste, what a bittersweet" he turned to the T.V table, sitting in front of it, starting to shuffle though the games.

"All my, All my life" Sora started to stack the games he didn't want to play in a stack. He held two games in his hands, debating on which one. On the left, Resident Evil 2 Remake! In the right, one of Ven's preferred game, Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Sora made a face. That game was for the switch, a system not hooked up in the main room, but instead, Ven's own room. 'Would've been fun to play this game' Sora thought sadly, placing the game in the pile next to him.

"Let me face, Let me face, Let me face my fears" he continued, starting to set up the game for good this time. He hurried back to the sofa, plopping himself down, he grabbed the remote and changed it to the game.

"Oh, let me face, let me face, Let me face my fears" He stopped singing there, his game was ready, and he had some medallions to fetch!

~

Sora smiled at Vanitas sheepishly. After he got caught playing games last week, he was told to study, but Sora never did, he just read his old story books and the small notes written in them. He never knew Vanitas was the one who picked almost all of them out and got him into enjoying Mickey Mouse, you learn things everyday. Anyway! Sora had never studied and the exams, caught up to him and grabbed him from behind. After begging Riku, the older male, decided to help him out a bit and, taught him what he could before school. Apparently, Riku's small teachings, got him a passing grade. Thus here were Vanitas and Sora, having a show down.

"You aren't lying to me right?" He narrowed his eyes.

"Yeah! I didn't cheat I swear!" Sora said, clearly nervous. Ven was currently reading Sora's score papers.

"...Good. Ven? What do you think?" The ravenette turned to the blonde. Ventus set the paper in his lap and smiled "Good job, Sora! You passed!" Ven held his arms out, and Sora walked over to embrace the other. "I'm proud of you" Ven said, Sora smiled and looked over at Vanitas, hoping for praise. The ravenette sighed and reached over to give Sora a head pat. "Very proud. I'll buy you a game for your achievement." Sora shook his head.

"How about a new story book?"

"Story book? Sora aren't you too old for those?" Ven butted in, letting go of the brunette to his attention to Roxas. Sora turned away. "I know that... But I read some of my favorite ones recently and I just kinda miss reading them sometimes... and the little notes" Sora laughed slightly. Vanitas smiled shaking his head and rolling his eyes. "Thank stars, at least you're wanting to read more then play games" Vanitas said, moving to pick up the sleeping Roxas from Ven.

"You gonna stay?"

"Yeah just for a little longer"

"I'll come back for you around dinner"

"Kay! Bye Vani!!"

The ravenette shot a small wave, before closing the door behind him. Ven turned to Sora and smiled. "I'm really proud of you, Sora. Both you and Roxas." Sora smiled. "I'm gonna tell Aqua and Terra when they come to visit later" Sora shook his head. "AW! NO!" Ven laughed. "Oh I will"

~~

PHew! Hey my ducks! Here's a chapter. I'm gonna post another or two, but in the morning its real late here and I'm getting tired and my fingers hurt from typing. Hopefully you don't chew me out for the references and the new writing style. I hope its better. Bye my Duckies!

Word Count: 1,056