Changes (Ralph x reader)

PROMPTS:

42. "This is hard for me too"

22. "I can't do this without you"

Word count: 585

Warnings: None? Little angsty and Ralph being Ralph.

****

"Ralph, please", you pleaded as your boyfriend paced around the bedroom, face twitching, his LED blinking an intense red and he was squeezing his knife like it was the last thing he needed to survive in this situation.

"Ralph isn't ready! Ralph wants to stay here. With Y/N!" he shouted, and you winced. You just got a note from your landlord, you would have to move from your house, because he was going to demolish it and build better one in a lot. Ralph was scared that you wouldn't find a new house and you would end up sleeping in some dangerous place and that would result in break up between you two.

"Hey, Ralph", you walked over to Ralph and stopped his pacing. You brought your hand to his cheek and stroked it with your thumb. "We'll find a house. Better one than this. Bigger." you smiled at Ralph, but he didn't seem convinced.

"But... Ralph is scared! Ralph is scared he'll lose Y/N, that he's going to be destroyed and he's all alone without Y/N! That Y/N find someone better than Ralph, he's..."

"Hush, Ralph. It's all right, I'm not going anywhere. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, do you think I'm going to throw that away? We'll find a house and live there together. Bigger house, bigger garden. At least bigger what we have in the balcony right now." you smiled softly and saw Ralph's LED slowly turning into yellow.

"But Ralph isn't ready, he'll never manage in a new home!" he squeaked, and you pulled him to a hug, resting your head on his chest.

"Ralph, I can't do this without you. If you don't come with me, I'll never manage. Who would I cuddle then? Who would take care of my plants then? You know I love plants, but I'm not much of a green thumb. You make plants come more than alive." you said and pulled away from the hug, still remaining close to him. You pressed a soft kiss on his undamaged cheek.

"R-Ralph... Ralph loves you. He doesn't want to lose you." he whispered.

"I know, Ralph. This is hard for me, too. But I know that we'll find a house. Fortunately, our landlord is a nice guy, he'll surely give us a few months to find a new house. Plus, there are others living in this house too, he can't just throw us out without any time to find a new home."

Ralph pulled you into the hug. "Ralph loves you so much. He'll be okay, if he's with you." he spoke quietly, and you smiled.

"Yes, Ralph. We'll be okay. This isn't the end of the world, we'll find that house and you get your garden." you said and then pressed a kiss to his lips. Ralph's LED turned blue, he started smiling and then he was jumping around.

"Well, what is Ralph and Y/N waiting for? Ralph and Y/N should pack their things and then move!" he jumped in place a few times and you giggled.

"We have to find that house first." you said smiling, Ralph lunged out of the room, to the living room and soon returned with your laptop.

"Well, look, look! Ralph will start packing, Y/N will find a house!" he exclaimed and then he got back to the living room. You smiled after him and started looking for the house.

Maybe it was a hard situation, but it just got a little bit better.