Rupert dating a reader who has a big and rowdy family headcanons

"Can I request a headcanon of rupert where the reader came from a big and rowdy family? (the reader is calm) I hope it's not to weird 😅" -by majestickittay

A/N: I hope you like it!

- Being someone who's in terms with their family of course involved introducing Rupert to them at some point.

- But knowing Rupert's background and the nature of your family, you were a bit scared of the meeting...

- As expected, he's surprised to see that even though you're calm, your family is not.

- And as much as he likes you, he really doesn't like your family at first. That's of course not a surprise to you and you were expecting his reaction when he first met your family.

- After a while, he thinks they're nice enough and polite towards him but all that noise makes him uncomfortable.

- You have to tell your family to try to be calmer because your poor boyfriend might get a bit scared.

- Like he has seen androids getting mistreated in the Urban Farms and bullied in the civil and it often included a lot of yelling and loud laughing...

- So he might get flashbacks of them. Please try to get your family to calm down at least until Rupert gets used to your family.

- If they don't know how to do that, Rupert can go to another room with you to calm down a bit. Flashbacks might trigger his fight or run-instinct and that's the last thing you need.

- Fortunately you got your family members to introduce themselves to your birb boy one at a time, so Rupert won't get so nervous.

- And eventually he gets used to your family and even though he never grows to like how loud they laugh etc, he learns to not get that uncomfortable because of it.

- And he also learns that even though your family is loud and big, they're nothing like the humans who bullied androids before the revolution - and he even feels cozy at the evening spent with your family (because your family was too tired to make that much of noise + their neighbors might not appreciate the noise that late).

- Your family learned to keep it down when Rupert was around (even though it was difficult at times) because as they grew to know him, they didn't want to take a risk that they'd upset him.

- And you could sit down with them to talk about anything - and Rupert felt like he was liked by your family. And that's more than he was wishing to happen ♥

---

I DO NOT TAKE REQUESTS!