Daddy Anderson (Hank x fem!reader)

Request: Also possibly short mini one: (Hank x young reader). Reader gets mistaken as Hank's daughter and they get annoyed and decide to just kiss Hank and say something like "he's only my Daddy in bed." (Possible lie) just to screw with Hank. @xxfrankenheartxx

A/N: This is a short one!

Warnings: Age gap, Hank = swearing

Word count: 216

UPDATE: Not writing anything romantic for Hank anymore!!

***

"You're Hank's daughter, right? He hasn't talked about you, how old are you?" one of the officers at your dear Hank's workplace questioned. You stifled your laughter and nudged Hank with your elbow.

"Yeah, he's my Daddy." you said as you sat on his lap. "In bed."

You knew Hank was coming as red as a tomato right now but you were more interested to see the poor officer's reaction.

First, the guy was dumbfounded and looked like he didn't quite understand what you just said. Then his face became all red and he started to stutter apologies sheepishly.

"I- I'm so sorry, Hank. I didn't mean to... uhm. I'll leave you in peace." he said and hurried to his workstation.

"...this is one of the reasons why I love you but... I'll just never use to it that fucking thing you do." he muttered, and you kissed him.

"I know, bear. I know. See you at home, I'm making pizza." you said as you picked up your bag.

"Pizza? You always know what I need. I fucking love you even more." he grinned and you pecked him one last time on the lips, before heading to the store. The key to your Hank's heart was through his stomach. And you'd make the best pizza ever seen.