[Rupert imagine]

IMAGINE MAKING A SONG FOR RUPERT AND SURPRISING HIM WITH IT

requested by ​majestickittay | Rupert x reader | Detroit: Become Human

A/N: I hope you like it!! ♥

The pen tapped against the table, and crumpled pieces of paper surrounded you. You loved making songs, you loved every part of it - but sometimes making up lyrics was more difficult than you might think. You knew you wanted this song to be more sentimental, which starts sadly but ends happily - and you came to think about your boyfriend Rupert. And words just flew - you wrote about a lonely, neglected bird in a cage, who escaped and found freedom.

As you sang it to Rupert the first time, he was baffled. He never had thought that someone could write a song for him, with him described in the lyrics. He knew you loved him, but he still hadn't thought that you'd actually spend time to write a song about him. He had never been given anything that big. You had bought him clothes, pens and notebooks as gifts, sure, but you hadn't actually made anything for him, at least not anything like that. Your songs were often more personal and told about your life, but now Rupert understood that he was a part of your life too now.

He wasn't much of a hugger, but at that moment as he thought about the words in your song - he hugged you. He hugged you with a tear hanging from his eyelashes - he was moved, because he never thought someone could love him so much that they'd do something like that for him.

He didn't know what he had done to deserve someone like you, but he was so grateful to have you. And he'd treasure that for the rest of your lives.

---

I DO NOT TAKE REQUESTS!