Simon HC's with an s/o with bad period cramps

Simon knows when your periods are coming and your freezer may have a few ice cream packs ready for your monthly time in hell.

Simon is immediately there when you start to feel the first cramps of the month. He fetches a bag of ice/warms up a bean bag for you and insists on going to store to buy you chocolate/ice cream/whatever food do you like to eat while you are having cramps.

He doesn't want you to do anything that may worsen your cramps, but if you insist to do it, he'll hesitantly let you. He doesn't want to restrain you.

He likes to read to you. His voice is really soothing and you may even forget your cramps for a bit.

He'll get you all the pain medication you need. You made a list together in between your periods.

He seeks every way you'll feel better while you are on your periods. He leaves you alone if you are feeling bad (and maybe say something rather badly/meanly at him), because he knows that on periods, your mood swings from the other side to the other really fast.

But eventually, you apologize to him. Though he always says you don't need to apologize for anything. But you say you still have to apologize.

Then he comes to sit next to you on the sofa and showers you on head kisses.

And speaking of that, he gives THE BEST CUDDLES while you are on your periods.

Though you aren't sure if the cuddles feel nicer because of your periods or if Simon puts more effort on his cuddles because of your periods. He doesn't admit that... but he doesn't deny it either.

He makes sure your bathroom has ALWAYS menstrual pads/tampons of your choice. + He wants you to take a few with you to work/school around your periods are supposed to start.

If you want to get an IUD, he'll pay it for you, since it's so expensive. You were just about to pay it but he already paid for it. Because he doesn't want to see you in pain and if you want to get an IUD, he'll pay it.

But if you don't (maybe because of that super-high-technology-thing that allows you to have kids with an android?) he's okay with it. After all, he likes pampering you, because you are his everything and you've done so much to him. ♥