The Model (Hank & daughter!reader)

Request: I know you have a ton of requests right now but I had a good idea for a short one that you could possibly write and save to post after the other requests are filled. Prompt: Hank's daughter (the reader) is a tattoo artist. All but 1 tattoo that Hank has his daughter tattooed on him. (You pick the number he has). Hank has also modeled for her professional pictures to send to skilled artists neither of them realized that those pictures would be on the front cover of a magazine! -anon

A/N: A short one so I got this out quicker than normally :D Enjoy!!

Warnings: Hank (= swearing)

Word count: 375

***

"Stay still, dad", you laughed as you took a few more photos. Hank posed jokingly like an exaggerated female model for a few pictures and you took those photos too. Not gonna post them anywhere, though. Except for his living room wall. And maybe send one on the cover of his birthday card.

"Eight tattoos, except my first one. You're a damn skillful tattoo artist, Y/N. How did my little girl become so badass?" he said to you and you giggled.

"Why, thank you, father. Now, stay still and pose correctly. These are going to my colleagues." you said as you took more pictures. Flashing and shutter of the camera in your home studio was all you needed at this moment. Your father's smile and him posing, your smile and laughter. It was all you wanted.

***

"Y/N!" Hank shouted from the front door, he had just come home from work. You bit your chocolate bar and went to your room's doorway.

"Yes, dad?"

"Why my pictures are shown in all the tattoo magazines? All my workmates laughed at me!" he shoved a magazine to your face and you frowned.

"But... I just sent them to my colleagues... wait a minute." you lunged to your laptop and practically smashed your fingers on the keyboard when you browsed the messages and furiously typing, searched through all emails from last week.

And there it was. You had accidentally sent them to your tattoo magazine contact too, whom you sent pictures of your clients and who were willing to have their pictures on public magazines. You were meaning to send him some new pictures of your clients but not your dad.

Your dad was on your side, seeing your email.

"I'm so sorry, dad. I didn't mean to send these to him. I guess I messed contacts up somehow. I meant to send other pictures to him and I got confused about so many message windows." you looked up to him apologizingly, but you were surprised when you saw his face. He just smirked.

"Well, what's done is done. And I gotta admit, I look a damn hot sex bomb in these..." he muttered and you stifled your giggles.

Your father, Hank Anderson, the next top tattoo model.