Ticklish (Ralph x fem!reader)

Warnings: A bit of swearing

Word count: 882

***

It was the worst day at work. Your boss just kept yelling at you, like he wouldn't know you were trying. You truly were. You just wanted to get the work done and then resign with your middle fingers up to your boss, but you knew that wasn't possible at that moment. Too many valuable investors were in game right now, too many held the cards for you moving up. And you wanted to see your boss' face when he would get to know that you would be now his boss. But moving up like this wasn't easy, you were sure your boss saw the potential and ambition in you and tried to squish it down, because he didn't want you to rise higher than him. A greedy bastard. You were so happy to get home, you'd just enjoy Ralph's embraces and you would cuddle with him on sofa for the rest of the day. You opened the front door and let out an exhausted breath.

"Ralph? I'm home!" you called, and you heard his footsteps approaching. He smiled at you at first, but then his smile faltered.

"Y/N looks like she's not feeling well." he said, came to you in seconds and helped your coat off. His touch felt so good after this long and exhausting day. "Ralph will help her!"

"Thanks, Ralph. This really means much to me." you said, smiling at him. He gave you a bit worried look.

"Ralph wants to know what is the reason of Y/N being so sad?" he asked, clasping your hands in his. His hands were so warm, although he was an android. You pulled your other hand away from Ralph's grasp and brought it to his face, stroking his scar gently with your thumb.

"My boss again." you said and sighed. "He wants my project ready by tomorrow at 9am to his desk. The problem is, I barely even have started that because I thought I get a month to do it... and he gave the job to me a few days ago."

"That's really unfair for Y/N!" Ralph exclaimed as his LED started blinking between yellow and red. "Ralph doesn't like Y/N's boss."

"I know, Ralph." you said, taking Ralph's hand to yours. "But let's forget that asshole. I'm making food for us."

Though Ralph didn't need food, he still loved eating your foods. You went to the fridge and pulled your salad ingredients from there and started to prepare your salad. Suddenly, you felt how something wrapped around your waist. You looked down and saw Ralph's hands. He kissed your bare shoulder while hugging you.

"Ralph wants to help Y/N", he said, his voice was not high-pitched like you had learned to hear by now. It was lower, like with those "normal" WR600's. He was so serious with helping you, that he wanted to make food with you. Previously he didn't want to make food with you, because he was afraid it would be really bad. And he didn't understand that it wasn't because of his cooking skills, but it was because of that he wanted to serve you a dead rat the first time you ate together. You smiled a little, looking at the lettuce in front of you, your knife set aside it.

"Okay, Ralph. Would you cut the tomato and onions?" you asked, and Ralph complied your order, letting go of you. His hand accidentally brushed your ribs and you burst into laughter, nearly hitting your head to the counter because you bent onwards.

"Ralph is sorry! What did he do, did he hurt Y/N?" he came back to you in milliseconds, again accidentally brushing your ticklish spot. You again started to laugh and fell to the floor.

"Hahahaha, R-Ralph, s-stop, it's not hurting, it's because I'm extremely ticklish on that spot." you said, Ralph seemed to process the information for a bit, because his LED was blinking yellow and then he smiled.

"Y/N is ticklish?" he asked, and you nodded. Bad mistake. He came over you and started tickling you again. You rolled on the floor, laughing like crazy and you felt like your neighbors were thinking that you've become insane, when you're laughing like a maniac.

"R-R-Ralph, hahahahaha, s-s-stop!" you laughed and after a moment, he stopped. He pulled you up from the floor and pressed his forehead against yours, brushing your h/c hair away from in front of your e/c eyes.

"Ralph likes when you laugh, it makes him happy too." he said quietly, and you smiled at him.

"Oh, Ralph. You mischievous tickle-attacker." you said and ran your hands through his soft, auburn hair. He embraced you warmly and you buried your head to his shoulder. "Thank you, Ralph."

"For what?"

"For making my day better. You don't believe how bad day I've had, I guess my boss needs tickling too." you said, hugging him a little bit tighter. Ralph was quiet for a moment.

"Ralph can come tomorrow to tickle Y/N's boss." he suddenly said in a serious tone and you let stifled giggles against his shoulder.

"You silly little baby boy. You are so cute." you murmured against his shoulder.

And from that day, Ralph made sure he tickled you every day, or at least every week. And it always made your day or week better.