[Hank Drabble]

Imagine being Hank's daughter and him being super protective over you because of what happened to Cole

---

"You sure you getting alright out there? I can come with you if-" your father's sentence was interrupted by your huff.

"Dad, I'm getting just fine. Max and I are just going to the movies and you can pick me up afterwards if you feel like it, there's a lot of nice places to hang out nearby, like cafés." you placed a quick kiss on Hank's cheek.

"Fine. Max, take care of my daughter and make sure nothing happens to her, alright?"

"Yes, mister Anderson."

"Remember that I'm a cop."

"Dad!"

"What?"

You sighed, took Max's hand and dragged them with you to the ticket booth.

Hank looked after you two for a while, before he started the car again and drove to a nearby café.

He knew he was a little bit too protective to you. You were a teenager already, you were about to experience your first love and Max... Max was someone you deserved. A good kid.

He just could never forgive himself if anything happened to you. If he had to go through the same hell as he was going through with Cole.

You were the one who dragged him out of the deep waters after Cole's death.

And if something ever happened to you, there would be no one to drag Hank out again.