Fear [Daniel]

"Hello there, could I request 86 « Am I scaring you ? » with Daniel please ? 💛"  

Word count: 391  

---

You had just rescued Daniel from the DCPD after the android revolution and you had carried the damaged android to your guest room. Blue blood was staining the yellow bedsheets on your guest bed, but you didn't care about it. He couldn't help it, his arms and legs were ripped off from him.

The poor man was shaking, but not saying anything, just staring at the wall. He was continuously wincing, as you opened the CyberLife packages with a knife and were pulling out PL600 components. You turned your gaze at Daniel, furrowed your eyebrows and then slowly retracted your hand from the knife.

"Am I scaring you?" you asked him. He still didn't answer. You sighed. "Look, I'm trying to help. I'll fix you up and then I'll let you go. I promise."

When he still didn't answer, you picked up the knife again and continued on taking out the components. It was quiet for maybe fifteen minutes.

"Why is a human helping me?" he suddenly asked and you glanced at him again. His eyes flickered to you quickly, before he turned his gaze to the wall again. It was like he was seeing a monster about to eat him before him. And in fact, he was seeing just that. Humans had been so cruel to him and it was only natural that he couldn't trust you just yet.

"Because I want to." you smiled at him kindly and lifted a pair of arms, before carefully moving to sit before him.

"Hey, let's make a little deal. I'm just putting these arms on you. Then you can attach the rest of the components yourself, I've bought all the missing parts and won't bother you. If you won't trust me, you can trust yourself. After you have fixed yourself, you may leave. No need to say goodbye to me, if you don't want to, you can just leave and live your life. You're free now, Daniel." you smiled at him again, before sitting next to him. He was finally looking at you - or the arms you were holding, but he still was looking towards you, he didn't fear so much that you were going to do harm to him anymore. You smiled before slowly raising the right arm closer to him. "May I attach these arms on you?"

He nodded.