Jerry(s) & a rich but forgetful s/o HC's

When they meet you after the android revolution, you noticed they may offer great help to you in return for you providing them a place to stay.

Your glasses are always lost, but fortunately, your dear Jerrys always find them. The most commonly they are in the fridge or in your bedroom nightstand.

They make food for you while you are reading the book and remind you to eat. Their foods are delicious, but you should teach them to make the foods less greasy. After all, they've been programmed to do amusement park foods and they are often greasy and they have a ton of calories.

On your birthday, they buy a digital reminder board for you which proves itself very helpful. It rings every time you must take your medicine or eat something.

They love the same TV shows as you, so it's not a problem because they pile on the couch with you when the show begins.

You cuddle with your Jerry/Jerrys on the couch and he/they hold you so gently you fall in sleep often just before the episode ends. It's one of the moments you don't have to stress about anything to be remembered.

...btw, you must teach them not to give you spoilers after you wake up and you watch the end of the episode from the internet.

If there's not anything to remember, your boyfriend-Jerry/they just surround you with his/their arms and cuddle you so you could relax and not stress about remembering something.

Eventually, they try to train you to remember things more easily.

"Y/N?" one of them sat down beside you and you lifted your gaze to him from the book.

"Yeah?" you asked, taking your glasses off.

"Do you remember what you must do in 5 minutes?" he smiled at you and you frowned.

And then you thought for a bit. Then you had a little guess. "...take my medicine?"

"Correct!" he cheered and another one brought you the medicine and a glass of water.

"Oh you guys... you are so kind to me." you said, you were a bit moved for their kindness. You were a human and humans had hurt the Jerrys. And yet, they were so kind and helpful towards you. You had provided them a house, yes, but still... you were a human.

"Anything for our Y/N." your boyfriend Jerry responded/Jerrys responded in unison.

It was nice to have your cute, excited memory helpers, so you wouldn't be so alone in your big mansion.