[North Drabble]

Imagine North being in love with you, a human, and helping you while you're being sick.

Request by itsaliyahj1234 (requested in Tumblr but they told me their username by IM), Wattpad won't let me tag them.

Before the android revolution, North would have never believed that she someday would fall in love with a human. That she would actually care for a human - but after androids had won, she realized that not all humans were bad, some had been silently been saving androids from bad owners, fixed them, given them human clothes and even took them to a place where they maybe could find sanctuary, Jericho.

After androids had won, multiple people like that came out. North had seen her fellow androids hugging humans who came to meet them, she saw the loving gazes how androids looked at some humans - she saw some androids kissing humans and being in love. She never believed that someday, that would actually be possible. But then she met you. You had been so caring - so loving, and North had found herself falling in love with you.

So here she was, two years after the revolution, offering you hot beverage to ease the soreness in your throat. She cuddled you, tracing her fingers against your cheeks and kissing your forehead. She had been tough during the revolution and even her own people sometimes thought she was bitchy. She wanted a violent revolution, while Markus wanted a demonstration. And if Markus had followed North's lead, she probably wouldn't be there with you right now, cuddling with you and watching movies - and sometimes fetching some tissues or painkillers.

So everyday, she thanked Markus in her mind. She had found love with you - and she couldn't be more grateful for being alive, equal with humans and with you.