[Connor Drabble]

Fandom: Detroit: Become Human

Warnings: swearing

Word count: 281

A/N: I hope you like it!

Prompt: B1. "You're being shy with me, aren't you..." "No I'm not!" "Yes you are!" 

For these past weeks Hank had gotten that handsome young man - who was an android, as his work partner, he had gradually shown signs of deviating himself. Sparing deviants instead of shooting them, choosing Hank over them. He was going to be a deviant himself, but the poor man wasn't realizing it. Hank and you did, and Hank - who previously hated androids, thought of Connor as his friend.

You, on the other hand, had been crushing hard on Connor. He didn't understand your flirting, but your kind gestures, like saying that in your opinion he's kind when he spares deviants, and that he's a good guy - that he makes the right choices.

You caught him staring at you with a slight smile on his lips quite often, but this time you decided to smile back at him.

"Like what you see?" you asked, and immediately wanted to facepalm yourself for such a cheesy and overused line, but the look on Connor's face was paying it off. He jerked back, as he looked around in embarrassment.

"Oh... I... I just saw you were working on a interesting case." he quickly said as a blush crept on his cheeks. "I meant nothing by it, I'm sorry for bothering you."

"You're being shy with me, aren't you..." you smiled at Connor teasingly, which instantly made Connor flinch.

"No I'm not!"

You shook your head. "Yes you are!"

"What the fuck are you two bickering about?" Hank appeared to the scene and Connor laid his glance back to the papers on the table.

"Nothing, lieutenant."

You nodded, a smirk still dancing on your lips as you turned to your own table. "Yes, nothing. Absolutely nothing."

---

Not taking requests on Wattpad, go to my Tumblr (Google swanimagines, you can get in without an account or an app, on mobile devices or PC's) If you want to request!! If you can't go to my Tumblr due to internet restrictions or such, you can't request, sorry.