North reacting to humans who help androids during the revolution headcanons

"Hello, can I get uh.. Headcanon/imagine (idk which one is suitable for the plot) for north warming up to humans who help the androids during the revolution? Thank you :)" -by anon

A/N: I hope you like it!

- When you and your friends had decided to stand up for Android rights, the whole Jericho crew was baffled, to say at least.

- But after the first reaction - shock - Simon, Markus and Josh were overjoyed, but North... she was skeptic about you.

- What if it was just a trap set up by Cyberlife? Or if you just wanted to gain trust to get to abuse some androids? She just didn't buy it that some people genuinely wanted to help her people.

- But you and your friends did - you had seen androids fear for their lives, you had seen some even cry. You just couldn't stand by and watch that madness unfold.

- It took North a big chunk of trust to even talk to you. She has lived the life of being a sex toy used by humans who liked to treat her badly, so forgive her.

- But eventually, as she sees you helping her people and not giving up, and not a single thing indicating that you'd want to hurt them, and even seeing and hearing how you received a lot of crap for standing up for her people...

- She started to trust you and your friends.

- They were just tiny baby steps, but she found herself enjoying your company - it was something she thought never to be possible.

- But there you and your friends were, sitting beside her, telling funny stories and cracking a laugh from her too.

- She had learned to be pessimistic about everything related to humans but getting to know you...

- It painted a landscape of hope for North. She finally found herself thinking, "If Y/N and their friends are like that, could it possibly be that there would be more of humans like them?"

- And it made North smile, because maybe this all would end well.

- Maybe humans and androids could live peacefully - as friends, lovers, neighbors.

- She started to believe that - and now North knew that Markus's human father hadn't been the only case of a nice human.

---

I DO NOT TAKE REQUESTS!