Guardian (Ralph x reader)

Warnings: Attempted rape, mention of blood, swearing

The reader was requested to be short!

Word count: 746

Your feet got very tired, you had been walking for so long. Being short wasn't easy, your feet got tired much faster than with your taller friends. Ralph noticed that and stopped you.

"Ralph sees that Y/N is tired. Can Ralph carry her for the rest of our journey?" he asked and you smiled sweetly at him. Normally you wouldn't let him, but you were so tired and just wanted home. You cursed yourself one last time that you had looked at the bus schedules wrong. Then you nodded and Ralph took you in his arms like a child. You wrapped your arms around him and rested your chin on Ralph's shoulder.

"Thank you, Ralph", you whispered and soon after that, you drifted into slumber.

***TIMESKIP***

"Hey baby, nice little ass you have there!" you heard someone shout and whistle. You lifted your head and looked around. You were still on Ralph's arms, walking home. Or not, Ralph had stopped for some reason.

"Get down from that plastic thing, we should do something fun!" someone shouted, you felt Ralph stiffen and holding you tighter. You glared at the men and women who looked like they had stuffed themselves with booze for several years.

"Ralph, let me down. I'll shove those idiots away," you said, and though you felt it wasn't a good idea in Ralph's opinion, he let you down.

"Oooh baby, we will have so much fun together!" One of the men, the tallest and quite muscular, came to you and squeezed your butt. You slapped his hand away.

"Hey, you dogs. Get outta the way, I and my boyfriend need to get through," you shouted but they just laughed at you.

"That plastic-fucking-prick is your boyfriend? Oh you poor thing, you have no idea of the better if you have chosen that as your boyfriend." the man who just squeezed you, brought his hand to your cheek. You tried to push him away, though he did hardly budge.

"He's far better what you are together", you smirked and the man's face turned angry in seconds.

"You little whore, you wanna see something bad? Well, I'll show you something bad!" he said and snatched your wrist painfully. "And oh, destroy that... shitty, ugly thing," he said, you screamed Ralph's name, trying to get to him.

You felt him push you against the wall, ripping your shirt open. Then... blood. Him falling to the ground. Ralph was standing behind him, holding his knife. You breathed heavily, still registering the situation, the man was still alive, he let out little voices out of the pain. People were running away, you looked at Ralph, he seemed terrified too. He dropped the knife and fell to his knees to the ground.

"R-Ralph didn't mean to hurt him! He... he just wanted to protect Y/N, he..."

"Shush, Ralph. It... it's alright. This was his fault. We can call an ambulance for him and explain the situation to them, they'll understand. It was self-defense and he won't die on that wound, you didn't stab him in his spine." you shivered a little and then hugged Ralph. "I was so scared I'd lose you."

"Ralph drew out his knife as soon as he saw what that man was doing to Y/N. Ralph knew Y/N wouldn't have the strength to fight back, that man was a lot taller and bigger than Y/N. He... he just rushed through the people and stabbed the man, he didn't think it through." he said, panicking a little and you sighed, putting your hand on Ralph's shoulder.

"Like I said, I believe they'll understand. They have to," you said and called the ambulance.

***TIMESKIP***

Just like you thought, they did understand. And the police was grateful, because that man had been raping dozens of girls for months, and no one got him caught because he always had a big gang around him, and therefore no one dared to try catching him. You were kinda in shock for him trying to rape you, but Ralph's presence by you when police interrogated you about details got you to relax a little. And when you got to leave, Ralph made sure you wouldn't let go of his hand for a second. And when you got to your apartment, Ralph hugged you for a long time. And that night you slept tightly in Ralph's arms, knowing he would protect you from nightmares of that man. He was your guardian angel. Your dreamcatcher.

***

A/N: Hope you liked it! ♥