Ralph & tall female s/o HC's

You once saw him by his abandoned house and stopped to listen him muttering to himself, scolding himself for something. He sees you standing there and comes by the fence, pointing you with his knife.

Soon his expression changes to terrified when he sees you are a bit taller than him.

"This is Ralph's place! Ralph's home! The tall human is not allowed to trespass!" he shouted, slightly panicking and you took a few steps back, raising your hands up.

"I'm so sorry! I... I just overheard you scolding yourself. May I ask why?"

He doesn't dare to look up at you and seems still terrified because you are a tall lady. He also didn't answer your question, so you started to walk away, to your workplace at motel.

But since then, you stopped by every time when you were going to work and came from work. You wanted to get to know that poor android, because in some way, he was intriguing. Plus, he seemed lonely and you thought you could offer him a company. Even if the only one who talked was you and he just hummed in response. But someway, you knew he was happy you came to talk to him. And he knew you were coming to talk to him again and came to wait in the front yard.

Eventually, Ralph finally realized you did care about him in some way. And he had grown to care about you.

So you became friends and you often visited Ralph after work. He constantly told you to "watch your head" though you weren't THAT tall that you would bump your head to roof if you didn't walk crouched.

And finally one time you got him leave from that abandoned house, with you to your home.

Friendship developed to crush. You told him about your feelings first. And Ralph felt the same way, which you were happy about, because all the boys turned you down on first date because you were taller than them and their male ego couldn't take it. Of course, Ralph didn't care about that.

Though he's shorter than you, don't expect he couldn't cuddle you. He loves it when you lay your head on his chest and he combs through your hair with his fingers and rubs your scalp. It helps you relax after a long day at work.

When hugging, he just buries his face into your neck and if it was up to him, he'd never leave there. He feels that he's safe from everything bad in this world, when he's feeling your warmth and your blood pumping in the veins of your neck.

He goes on his tip-toes when kissing you and you find this incredibly cute!

He starts to take an interest on sunflowers and plants some in your garden. He thinks they are tall and bright, like his Y/N.