Simon HC's with an s/o who has had a rough time with their family

Request: Hi I'm not sure if you're still taking requests but could you do a headcannon thing for DBH Simon (or Daniel or Ralph (whomever you like best).) where they comfort their S/O after a hard time with their family? (Just came from visiting my grandma and she was kind of horrible to me so I need one of these bois!) thanks so much. @penny-p-pen

A/N: Another old request which I wasn't planning to fill anymore.

---

- When Simon first sees you coming back home crying, he's puzzled.

- You had just said you go to visit your family, and spending time with family is always a good thing... right?

- But after he had talked about it and learned you had a fight with someone from your family and that they were horrible to you, he was terrified.

- He knew you had problems with your family, but he didn't know they are this bad.

- He doesn't know how to help you at first, because his choice in a similar situation was to run away and find a place to hide - and that was the time when he had just deviated. Your situation wasn't the same, you couldn't just seek a place to hide.

- So he just asks if you wanted him to do anything for you.

- You tried to tell him that he doesn't have to do anything because it's not his case to worry, but he told you to relax and let him do anything you wanted.

- He's ready to go to buy you ice-cream, chocolate, candy, pizza, chinese, hamburger meals, or do any food you want if you prefer home food, watch a movie or a TV show with you, cuddle with you the whole evening...

- You just have to ask.

- He's ready to do anything to get you to smile again, even dance in a tutu if you wanted him to do that.

- And eventually, he did make you smile again.

- It's one of the reasons you love him so much. He's ready to be there with you no matter how hard you cry.

- And he does it gladly because he loves seeing your smile ♥