Huggy Bear (Hank x reader)

Warnings: Hank is a synonym for swearing c:

Word count: 316

UPDATE: Not writing anything romantic for Hank anymore!!

***

Just as the sun rose, you groaned as Hank's alarm went off and he was swearing for a bit, as he stood to sit on the bed.

"Can't you stay in bed for a moment? I need my huggy bear," you mumbled and Hank chuckled.

"No, Fowler's gonna fucking kill me anyway because I've been late from work every day this week."

You whined. "Pleaaaase?"

"...damn, okay. But just a moment," he said, came beside you and pulled you to his chest. It was quiet as you cuddled there, just the voices of the occasional cars passing by. Some kids were playing on the street, maybe they were about to go to school? Probably. You snuffled at the same pace as you lied there, enjoying each other's presence. You heard Hank's heartbeat, thrumming softly on his chest and slowly drifted to sleep again.

***

"Hank...?" you mumbled and felt him shuffle.

"Hmm?"

"What's the time?" you asked, slowly looking up. You heard him gasp.

"Oh Jesus fucking Christ and the God's blessed balls, I'm late again!" he practically jumped straight up from lying position and started to rush towards the door. You picked up your phone and squinted your eyes as you turned the screen on. 11:43am. You snorted, amused, but at the same time, you felt a little guilty. But it was still a perfect morning. You heard Hank leave the house and slowly got up.

Maybe you'll make him some good food for the evening as an apology? The road to his heart was by food. Formerly it was booze, but Connor and you had got him off from the booze in small steps and maybe he's not so fond of it in the future. At least he had become more responsible when everything didn't go down his throat, but you were the new reason he was always late.

You loved your favorite huggy bear so much.