Heart Made of Flour (Jerry x fem!reader)

F/N is your friend's name.

Warnings: None, except this is cheesy as hell :D

Word count: 908

Requested: Yes

***

You loved baking. It made you forget everything around you, if you were focused enough to bake. You made something almost every day and you could bake anything. Doughnuts, cakes, cookies, bagels, bread, muffins, you name it. And your red-haired boyfriend was fascinated about it, he always watched you bake and was so happy it made you smile so much. When your friends or family came over, he got to be a waiter, the flowery apron tied around his waist and your friends loved him, when he got to do what he was designed to do; to entertain. To bring smiles on everyone's faces. But still, your smile was always the brightest. You were so proud of your boyfriend. You were so happy that you had met him, along with the other Jerrys. You just wanted to explore the old amusement park with a couple of your friends, you had all been there as a child. You wanted to feel the nostalgia. What you didn't know, was that all the Jerrys were abandoned there after the park was closed. You felt so bad for them and fortunately they believed you eventually, when you told them that you meant no harm.

They all may have looked the same but they all had their own personalities. And this Jerry had you blushing almost right away when he talked to you. Afterwards he had told you that when he first saw you, he thought you were the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. And when had talked to you for a while, he felt something warm in his chest. He wasn't sure what it was at first, but it didn't take long for him to realize what he felt. When his artificial heart pumped thirium ten times faster as it should, he knew. Only thing was that he had never experienced love or such an affection for someone and he was sure that you wouldn't hold the same feelings for him. Boy, he was so wrong. And here you were. Laughing with your friends and your friends kept telling you how lucky you were to have such a nice, polite and gentle boyfriend, who knew how to bring smiles on everyone's faces by jokes and many other ways.

One time, you were baking together. You threw flour at him and he tickled you by your ribs. He lifted you to the counter and kissed you. Then you threw some more flour at him and you were both giggling messes. After you both were covered in flour, you took your phone and snapped a selfie, where you look at the camera cross-eyed and he kisses your cheek, which you place as your new phone wallpaper. You kissed him again and booped his nose.

"I love you, my silly flour boy", you say to him.

"We love you too, our gorgeous bun princess", he said and got you laughing.

"Bun princess?" you wrinkled your nose, amused.

"You make the best buns, that's why", he said as he leaned towards you so your noses touched.

"You haven't even tasted them", you half-whispered, bringing your hands to the sides of his neck.

"Yeah, but F/N told us." he grinned and kissed your cheek. You stared each other for a while and then you continued baking. 

God, what did you do to deserve such a caring and wonderful boyfriend? You glanced at him occasionally when he stirred the dough beside you and he would return your gaze and smile at you, that beautiful smile. You wanted to wake up every morning for the rest of your life to that smile. You wanted to feel his hands combing through your hair every day for the rest of your life. You wanted it now and you wanted it eighty years from now. Sometimes, some grumpy human on the street would make a nasty comment of you being together, but it didn't hurt anymore. You knew they were just jealous because you had such an amazing boyfriend. Maybe your mother, father, brother, sister, cousin or aunt wouldn't accept you being together at first, but they would accept it in some degree eventually. You had blood, bones and flesh inside you and he had wires, plastic, blue blood and metal inside him. But in the end, it didn't matter.

"Y/N is beautiful", he said as he nuzzled your neck. You had finished baking and now you just waited for those cookies to bake in the oven. You were about to watch a silly comedy movie. Especially Jerry loved those, because he loved to laugh. And you loved hearing him laugh. After the cookies were done, you grabbed a pack of chips along the cookies and you started to watch the movie, you laid back on Jerry's stomach and he held a hand on your hair. And you watched that movie, laughing and eventually you fell asleep on Jerry. He carried you to bed and came laying down beside you. He didn't need sleep, but he could "sleep" by putting his systems in rest mode and make them wake up again at seven in the morning, so he could make you breakfast. It was much nicer to sleep beside you, since he hadn't anything to do in the house while you slept. And you felt safer when Jerry's arms were around your waist.

You love him, and he loves you. And together you would go through anything. And that's all that matters.