Happy (Jerry x android!reader)

Warnings: None!

Word count: 586

He was the boyfriend you always dreamt to have. After the android revolution, you had a chance to live in peace. You had an apartment, you had nice neighbors and you both had jobs. Jerry had one in the local ice cream shop and you were working at the nearby restaurant as a waiter. You both had the jobs which fitted your software, but you liked them too. Jerry wanted to have smiles on children's faces when he talked to them while popping the ice cream on their cones. And sometimes on your day offs, you came to look at him while he was working. And you couldn't hold back a smile. Seeing those happy children who giggled and their parents smiling too was everything Jerry wanted. And it made you happy too.

"Y/N!" he called when he saw you coming in. He came from behind the desk and hugged you. "It has been an awesome day to us, children came to see us and they talked to us, they said they love it when we are back", Jerry babbled and you smiled at him warmly.

"It's no wonder, you are the funniest man on the earth," you said booping his nose, making him giggle.

"Well, you are the best dating partner in the world. I love you, Y/N." he said and then someone chuckled from your side.

"Jerry, it's nice your sweetheart came by and I swear you guys are really cute together, but Jerry, you've got work to do. No customers at the moment but you need to wash some dishes and fill up some of the ice cream boxes." Jerry's boss said and Jerry looked at you apologetically.

"It's fine, we'll see each other later, you've got work to do. Lazy bun," you said and Jerry smiled. He kissed you for goodbye and went back to work, waving for you as you left the shop.

***

After a few hours, you were walking down the street, holding hands. You stopped for a moment, looking at the sky and the beautiful sunset that painted the city with its yellow rays. After some time, you noticed Jerry staring at you.

"What?" you asked smiling and Jerry shook his head.

"We... we are just really happy that you are with us. You mean so much to us," he said quietly, melting his skin away while holding your hand. You saw a flicker of cotton candy, heard amusement park music, saw the lights, children smiling and then yourself. You felt how your - or Jerrys - heart started to race when you saw yourself smiling, and heard Jerry's thoughts about how Jerry had thought that kids were the thing that makes him the happiest. But then he realized that you made him happier than a million smiling kids would. Jerry pulled his hand away and you opened your eyes, which you had closed a moment ago. You smiled and pulled him into a kiss.

"I'm happy too that you're with me. I wouldn't trade you for anyone in the whole world," you said after kissing him, Jerry beamed at your words and kissed you again and after that, he held you close to him and you whispered sweet things to each other. And you stayed like that until the sun had completely set. It started raining and you ran home, laughing. What you didn't know, was that everyone who saw you there, laughing, soaked in rain, thought that you look the happiest couple that has ever lived.