A Flower (Ralph x reader)

Request: Hiiiii. Can you do a Ralph x reader where the reader is super tired one night and since Ralph's an Android he doesn't need sleep so he tries getting the drowsy reader to bed -anon

A/N: This has the same base idea as Sick-oneshot (also Ralph x reader). So don't get confused if the beginning sounds familiar :D

Warnings: Mild swearing

Word count: 473

***

"Y/N should sleep." Ralph said quietly from the armchair beside you. You glanced at him and smiled softly.

"I know, Ralph. But not yet, I'm working. I promise that I go to sleep soon.", you yawned and tried to type the documents on your computer. Almost every word had a typo in it and you groaned in frustration. You should've done this earlier.

"Ralph won't let Y/N overwork!" he exclaimed, and you jumped in surprise from sudden, loud voice. "Ralph is sorry... he didn't mean to scare Y/N." he said, twitching a little and fiddling with his fingers. You reached out to take his hand.

"It's okay, Ralph. I just... have to make this document already. But if you want me to go to sleep, why don't you go make the bed ready? You could cuddle me until I fall to sleep. I'll come there in five minutes. I promise." you smiled, Ralph started to smile too.

"Okay! Ralph goes to make the bed ready! For his dear Y/N!" he jumped away and you smiled, turning your gaze back to computer.

***TWO HOURS LATER***

"Y/N? Why hasn't Y/N come to bed? Ralph has been waiting for a long time..." you startled when you heard Ralph's disappointed voice from the dark and looked at him sadly.

"I'm so sorry, Ralph. Something came up, I have to make three more documents ready after this one. I can't sleep tonight." you said and kept typing.

A moment, it was quiet. Then you saw Ralph, who shut the laptop cover and lifted it away from you.

"Ralph, you can't just..." you protested, but Ralph didn't answer. He slid his arms around your body and lifted you up, receiving a small yelp of surprise from you.

"Ralph, what are you doing?" you asked, and Ralph glanced at you.

"Ralph won't let Y/N work themselves to the verge of exhaustion. Ralph will help them to get to bed." Ralph said and started walking towards the bedroom.

"One sleepless night doesn't hurt, and my boss is gonna kill me if..."

"Y/N's boss hasn't probably slept for many nights and that's why he's always so angry. Ralph won't let the same happen for his Y/N." Ralph said with determination and you couldn't help but chuckle.

"All right! You won." you said and Ralph lowered you on bed, tucking you in, and then coming beside you. You turned to face Ralph, stroking his undamaged cheek softly.

"Y/N must sleep." Ralph whispered, and you smiled.

"What did I do to deserve a boyfriend like you?" you asked, and Ralph frowned in confusion. "Always taking care of me and guaranteeing I don't make any harm to myself."

"Y/N deserves someone like that. And Y/N is a flower. And flowers need tending." Ralph said and you blushed.

"I love you, Ralph."

"Ralph loves Y/N too."