Family Outing/Gotcha!

Hello Everyone!

I'm Kenny, and I would like to thank everyone who has so far read, voted and started to follow me/this story.

I greatly appreciate the support and love and please keep it coming.

Comments of all kinds are very much welcomed and...please enjoy the story

-KennyB

Today was...a day. I stayed a few hours over with my boss and the president of my branch to make sure things were in line for a few new Raven's rookies that were just signed to the team.

It was a little after eight when I found myself wandering around the mall not too far from my home. I went into Best Buy to get a few accessories for my phone and watch...and a new case for my Ipad.

I was walking out and heading towards Bath&Body Works when I heard a baby crying not too far. I glanced over and saw a man trying his best to calm the little girl down, but it wasn't working. I shook my head and walked into the store...poor baby.

After getting a few bath bombs and a few new mists that were on sale, I walked out and saw that same baby was crying...she was to the point she was hiccupping.

People were walking pass just staring, not one person offered any kind of help and I felt bad. I sighed and walked up to the guy holding the little girl, his back was to me and I slowly reached out and tapped his shoulder with my finger.

"Excuse me, do you need some help?" The guy turned around quickly and I think both of us leaned back in shock.

"Michael?" I somewhat yelled and the little girl who I now realize is Mya screamed louder.

"Bella please help me." I could hear and see the desperation in his voice and face as he spoke. I dropped my bags in the chair next to them and quickly took Mya from him.

"Boy what did you do to her?" I asked while trying to rock her, but she wouldn't stop.

"I don't know, I tried feeding her, playing, putting her to sleep, singing-" I cut my eyes at him and he quickly stopped.

"I know what you are thinking and fuck you B." I smirked and shifted Mya in my arms and felt her butt.

"Michael when was the last time she's been changed?" I asked while sticking my finger in the side of her diaper and feeling it was beyond wet.

"Uh...when I picked her up like a few hours ago-" I rolled my eyes and grabbed her diaper bag off of the table.

"Boy she's crying because she's wet. We will be back." Before Michael could say anything I walked us to the nearest bathroom and changed Mya.

-

"So how is it you have been a father for two years now and still don't know if your own daughter is wet or not and why isn't she walking properly yet?" I asked while picking out a few clothes for Mya.

After I changed her and fed her some fries and chicken fingers she was knocked out in my arms. Michael confessed he was here to find some clothes for her, but once I looked in the bag she had and saw damn near all boy clothes I took it upon myself to get her some real clothes!