Flashback

"Aye yo, why don't you ever do my hair?" Michael asked while rubbing his fuzzy braids. I cut my eyes at Michael talking to my like that from my spot in the middle of the living room. I was finishing a guy name Ricardo's hair while Michael was lounging on my couch watching us.

"First off I'm not ya damn "Aye Yo", I'm Bella." Ricardo snickered while standing up a little; making Michael glare at him.

Ricardo walked over to look in the mirror by the door and nodding his head in approval.

"Thanks Bella, twenty right-" I started to say yes, but Michael cut me off by standing up and walking over to stand by me.

"I could have sworn she said forty bruh." Michael told him while raising his brow at him. I snapped my neck to him and elbowed him in the side.

"Michael-" I hissed out and Michael rubbed his side while glaring at me. Ricardo held his hand up and pulled out a knot from his back pocket.

"It's cool B... he just looking out for you. Here you go and thank you again. See you next time." He winked at me and nodded his head at Michael who just squint his eyes at him.

As soon as the door shut I walked over and locked it. I turned and glared at Michael and before I could say anything he held his hands up and started explaining.

"Listen B, he's a dealer and can afford to pay that much...it should be a pleasure for him to get his hair done by you-" I walked over to him without saying a word and reached into his pocket and pulled out his money.

"The fuck B-" He tried to snatch it back, but I moved out of his reach and took a ten.

"Here fool!" I gave him one of the twenties I just got and shoved the rest of his money back into his chest.

"Oh...why-" I plopped down on my couch and picked up my Right On magazine.

"Because you were right...thank you." I started flipping through the pages; glancing up at Michael to see him looking puzzled. I smirked and shook my head at him before looking back at my magazine.

It was Friday night and my parents and his parents were out on a double date...I'm sure at some old head's club; two stepping to who knows what. My little sister Bink was at a slumber party and my big brother Brando was out...whoring I'm sure.

If my parents were to know I did Ricardo's hair or even had him in here, they would kill me. Luckily Michael knew him as well and it eased my worried thoughts a bit. Besides baby sitting, I did hair either here when no one was home or after school; across the street at the park.

When Michael found out I was doing hair in here, he flipped out on me saying "Anything could happen to me and no one would know!". He even threaten to tell on me! So every since than he has always been around to make sure everything went as it should.

Michael put the chain on the door and I raised a brow at him before going back to my magazine.

"What are you doing Pole?"I smiled to myself while using my nickname for him; knowing it was going to get him started.

Sure enough I heard him let out a annoying breath and stomp over to where I was on the couch. I caught him pulling up those big ass jeans and shook my head.

"I don't know why you wear those big ass pants dude-" Michael plopped down next to me and stretched his legs out while placing an arm around my shoulders.

"To hold my big ass DICK! Aye, don't act like you didn't just call me "Pole" B-" I shrugged and laughed lightly to myself, while reading an interview B2K did while they were on tour.