Strategy Part 1

Michael's P.O.V

"Bakari stop!" I heard Stee yell over to me, but I kept loading my second gun: in my own world.

My world...that nigga threatened my world...that bitch ass, dirty, no good fuck boy tried to fuck with my world...for Monica...shit crazy.

"Bruh what are you going to do? Just run up to the house and shoot it up-" Corey stood in front of me and with a quick glance and slapping my clip in my desert eagle I smirked.

"Yup." I stood up and looked around at all the eyes on me before closing my own and taking a deep breath.

After Bella confessed her concerns about being a single mom and something happening to me...it broke my heart. As if I didn't have a heavy heart from someone slipping pass me and my crew and getting to B...she could have been killed and she was still thinking about my safety. That blew my damn mind.

That's why I finally made the promise I've been dodging to do since I got back into her life. That I would always be around. Was it a lie? Not so much. Do I pan on keeping that promise? I'll try my best...something things are just left in God's hands.

After Bella fell asleep in my arms I sent out a text to my boys and we met up at the shop. Black was the first one there with a knowing look, but still have worry in his eyes because he's been in this situation and barely escape a double life sentence if it wasn't for the only witness taking the pay out he offered the day before court and disappearing. He too was reckless, but when we are talking about family...all bets were off.

"Let me talk to him for a moment...come on Michael." I opened my eyes at the sound of Black's voice and met his black ones. I sighed and pulled my beater down; covering my guns and walked into the back of my shop to my private room.

"Sit down." His raspy voice demanded as he pointed to my chair. I bit down on my lip, but did as was requested and sat down.

"Talk to me." He told me while shutting the door, but I wasn't in the mood for a heart-to-heart right now, I wanted blood.

"Look Black I don't need a talking to, I need to find and kill that bitch-" I said while standing up, but I he did was lean on the door and switch his toothpick from one side of his mouth to the other and kept his gaze fixed on me.

"I hear you Mike, but all it's going to do is have you signing your own death certificate and giving Monica and whomever what they want." I rolled my eyes and looked up at the ceiling.

"They threatened my family Black, what am I suppose to do, let that shit slide? Bella...shit our unborn. Nah...that nigga can't walk around thinking nothing is going to happen to him-" Black held up his hand with a smirk playing on his lips.

"And I'm not asking you to son, all I'm asking is for you to relax, taking a breath and use that brain of yours. Look at everything you have done so far...nothing you have accomplished has been done with impulse, it's been done with strategy. You are the best thinker I know and can execute any plan...I wish I had you with me thirty years ago...shit would be way different for my old ass." He mumbled the last part and I think this was the first time tonight I cracked a smile.

"Black what do I do?" I asked finally sitting back down and looking over to him. He took a seat on the bench against the wall and rubbed his hairless chin.

"Everything I didn't do. The most important thing right now is we know who did it. We now know who to look out for and have eyes on him and Monica. Keep an eye on Bella along with yours and her family...always stay twenty feet ahead of the enemy without them even know they are the target. Have them thinking they got away with what they did and when they think shit has been forgotten...strike." I listened closely to his words and nodded my head. I looked down at my hands and saw they were still shaking a bit from the adrenaline still rushing through my body.