Work In Progress

Laying in this bed again, I smiled while looking down at a sleeping Michael. His face was mashed up against my stomach with his arm across my pelvis and his hand cam up my side...holding me in place. I thought he wouldn't be able to breathe the way his face was...but watching the faint rise and fall of his body I knew he was alright.

I lifted my wrist up and saw it was a few minutes past eight at night and yawned...we went at it and made up for hours and tired ourselves out...but now I was hungry and had to use the go to the bathroom badly.

I eased away from Michael and slid off the bed. I knew his ass was exhausted because he barely moved when I got out of bed. I pulled down the beater that was up t my chest almost the whole time while walking in the bathroom. I walked in and turned the on the light and saw all of my stuff was in the same spot I left it I don't know how long ago. My face wash, scrubber and even my body washes were all in the same place. I raised a brow and walked out of the bathroom and went back into the room to look in the drawers and closet to see everything was the same.

"What are you looking for B?" I spun around and opened my mouth a few times to spill out a lie...but shit...he'll know I'm lying so what's the use?

"I uh...everything is where I left it...all of my stuff." Michael was still in the same spot,but now the arm that was on me was now stretched out and he had one eye open.

"Did you think I would throw it out or something?" He asked and between half his mouth was in the bed along with his groggy voice...he sounded crazy making me laugh a bit.

"Well...kinda." I said honestly and shrugged. Michael sat up and wiped some drool from the side of his mouth before rubbing his eyes.

"Girl please, I wouldn't do that...come back to bed...I was sleeping good...our baby kicking my face...wait...can the baby kick yet?" He asked in the middle of stretching. I smiled and shook my head no.

"They are flutters right now. We can feel little movements, but no kicks for a few more months." I explained while walking out of the room and going into the bathroom.

"What do you think we are having?!" Michael yelled while I sat on the toilet and thought. I leaned to the side and let out some gas and sighed in relief.

"I heard that! Nasty ass-"I smacked my lips and kicked the door shut.

"Lucky you can't smell it...muthafucka-" Suddenly Michael opened the door with spray in one hand and his other over his nose and mouth. I held my hands up while glaring at him.

"You better fucking not!" Michael moved his hand and raised a brow.

"You lucky it's not that bad...just like Buck-" Michael said while standing in the doorway. I quickly wiped and got up to wash my hands.

"No that's Brandon...ugh" I made a face at the thought and Michael started laughing at me.

"KARI!" I jumped at the deep raspy voice and looked at Michael to see him looking down the short hall.

"DAAAAAAADDYYYYY!" My face broke out into a smile when I heard Mya and Michael just rolled his eyes while smiling at me.

"Hey! I got a surprise." Michael whispered while I heard little feet running our way.

"What!?" Mya asked. Michael grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the bathroom and Mya squealed.

"MOMMY!" She jumped on me and I laughed. Michael looked a bit worried, but I shook my head and waved my hand at him to let him know I was fine. I hugged Mya tight while she rubbed her nose into my dimple.