Let's Play Part2

Do to the fact it has been over a week since I have updated...I felt it was only fair to make this chapter almost seven thousand words soooo...accept my apology, read, vote and comment!

Kenny-

I woke up the next morning to Michael and Mya in my bed. I don't know when, but once again Mya was laying on Michael and I was curled up on his side while he held us close to him.

I was first up, than Mya and lastly was Michael. Once we got ourselves together, Michael set out a game plan for Mya to stay with me since I had nothing to do, he goes to the shop for awhile and check on a few things before packing a bag and coming back.

Things were...normal...well...OUR normal for the most part, except when Michael was close to me. I found myself jumping at the most simplest touches from him or if I knew he was close I would put more distance between us.

I knew he caught on by the time he came back, but he wouldn't speak on it. He would just chuckle or just find and excuse to touch me or be up on me...when we finally went to bed it felt like torture! He made sure he was up on me and wrapped me in his arms and when he fell asleep, his breath was on my ear and his hands slipped to my breasts and stomach. I barely slept because his even breath was on my neck; causing flashbacks to our first time to flood my brain. I guess what he did to me last night and still not getting off really did a number on me.

But now, right now is game night and we just finished dropping Mya off to his parents and was on our way to my parents house.

"You okay?" I was looking out the window at the scenery. We were at a red light and in this cold ass weather I saw a group of dudes huddled down and shooting dice. A chill ripped through me just at the thought of being away from the heat for a second, let alone playing craps in this shit.

"B!" I jumped and turned to see Michael looking at me a bit worried.

"Huh?" I asked while getting one last glance back at the guys just as Michael pulled off.

"I asked were you okay?" He picked up my hand and laced our fingers. My hand tensed up a bit, but he held on. I lightly scrapped my teeth across my bottom lip in thought...I couldn't tell him he had my mind and body fucked up from his actions that night...but I knew he already guessed it...so I somewhat lied.

"Yeah, just cold." Michael glanced at me for a second before returning his gaze back to the street.

"Cold...oh okay." He said a bit dryly and sighed...yeah he know my ass is lying.

About fifteen minutes later we pulled up to my parents house and I quickly got out while he parked his truck. I had the alcohol and used that as an excuse to get out of the small space.

I unlocked the door with my key and tried to open it...but some smart ass, probably my brother locked the bottom lock. I rung the doorbell waiting for someone to answer and after a few minutes I rung it again.

"You left your purse." I heard behind me and looked up to see it dangling over my head. I quickly grabbed it and smiled at Michael.

"Thank you-" Michael bounced on his toes and let out some air that I could clearly see. After another minute I rung the bell and he looked at me like I was crazy.

"Open the door-" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"The bottom lock is locked." I said now in a shaky voice from the cold.