Nothing Changed

"So tell me how did you end up in Kari's bed and nothing happened?" I was at work looking over a few files while on the phone with Lex.

Apparently Michael thought it would be funny to not only take a picture of me,him and Mya, but post to on Instagram with the caption "This is how my morning is going, what about you?" Mya was now on his chest and I was snuggled up to his side with my hand on Mya's back. His arm was around me and his hand was in my hair holding me close. Mya and I's mouth were both slightly opened damn near the same way while he had a somewhat sleepy, yet cocky smile playing on his face.

"LexI already told you, I was watching Mya for him and we fell asleep...hell she's right there of course we didn't do anything." I smirked while putting the files down and leaning back in my chair. I pushed my glasses up and was starting to rub my eyes, but remember I had on mascara and eye shadow and stopped.

"That picture does look cute though." I heard her breathe out and sighed myself.

"Yeah,that's why I re-posted it to my page-" I pushed my glasses back down and yawned out.

"Really?"I heard how shocked she was and laughed a bit to myself.

"Yes,I'm not tied down to no damn body and it's an innocent picture. I don't care...hell I just had to text that to Bianca's ass." I heard Lex smack her lips and sighed. Those two did not get a long well.

"Why does she even care? She got her own man to worry about." I rolled my eyes sensing where this conversation was going.

"Because she's my sister and your cousin...simmer down girl-" I said in my warning tone and instantly Lex changed the subject.

"Monica commented on it." Lex said with a hint of smirk to her voice.

"Fuck she got to say about it?" I asked with I think way too much attitude...Mya was...I mean IS is her daughter.

"I don't know, I think he blocked her" I felt myself smile at that.Michael always did shit before I could see things because despite him always in the streets when we were growing up, I had the mouth. I will put you in your place and Michael was always uh...hands on.

"Who's this cutie B?" I looked up to see another assistant manager Morgan standing at my office door with her phone in her hand.

"Lex I'll call you back...come in Morgan, make yourself comfortable." I hung up with Lex and told Morgan sarcastically because she was already sitting in one of my chairs across from my desk.

"Who is this, I see you tagged him, but his page is private." I shook my head at her and went back to a file. One of the Ravens accountants requested them and I was trying my best to get them ready before a carrier came for them by the end of the business day which was...less than an hour from now.

"A childhood friend I linked back up with the day before the fourth-"Morgan was still looking at the pic with her eyes wide.

"You hitting this, he got a big dic-" I dropped the file and placed my hand on my forehead.

"No girl! We were friends than and we are now...he's a few years younger than me, but we were always cool-" I left out the part about his dick because I kinda didn't know. The times he would brush up on me when we were younger are a blur now.

"Is he single?" I gave her a knowing look while her old ass stayed looking at me hopeful.

"I hope the hell so or his girl will be pissed to see a pic of me on his page-" Morgan went back to looking at her phone and nodded as if I had a good point...this chick.