Family Fun/Revenge

"I can not believe you are coming around this much all of a sudden...well-" I was sitting in Lex's kitchen watching her cook.

"Shut up Lex, cooking for Liddy?" I ask teasingly. She was washing some greens in the sink and looked over her shoulder at me and turned to flick some water at me.

"As a matter of fact I am, smart ass. I laughed lightly at her just as my phone started ringing. I looked down and my laughing stopped.

"What's wrong B?" I held my finger up and answered on my blue tooth.

"Hello?" I answered while getting up and going through the back door and standing on the steps out back.

"Bella, long time no talk to huh?" I raised a brow and saw a few children were running around playing in the court yard.

"Hello Bruce." I said kind of flatly. I folded my arms and forward my brows waiting for him to spot out why he was calling me.

"How have you been?"I rolled my eyes and sat down on the concrete step.

"What do you want Bruce?" The line went silent and I knew I caught him off guard.

"I can't call to see how you are doing?" I smacked my lips and one of the children threw a ball my way. I kicked it back and the little boy gave me a toothless smile.

"You haven't called me in months and out of the blue you call me to check up on me? Am I suppose to believe this is sincere?" I asked while plugging my ear to hear his response...damn dirt bikes.

"I miss talking to you and wanted to hear your voice, is that so wrong?" I smirked and once again the ball came my way and I kicked it back.

"So this has nothing to do with what you have seen on Insta-gram or you requesting to follow my friend and leaving comments under our pictures-" Bruce made a noise and grumbled.

"Friend huh? He seems more than just a friend. I could barely get a comment out of you and you have pictures of him and some kid all over the place-" I stood up and placed my hands on my hips.

"That's none of your got damn business Bruce! We are not together and I think it's really pathetic you are doing all of this and for what? It's not like we are getting back together!" I started walking around front while yelling out to no one the children started looking my way and i couldn't stand for children to be looking down my throat. Besides, to everyone I'm sure I looked fucking crazy.

"None of my business?! You say that like we were never together or have any kind of history...you act as if I don't exist to you or never did!" I leaned on the wall of a vacant home that was on the end of the block; away from the children.

"We do have history and let's be real Bruce, it wasn't that great. You pressured me way too much and I got sick of it-" Bruce cut me off once again.

"That's not fair! I loved you, STILL love you and you just ended things for nothing!" I had fresh poetic justice braids and between his bullshit and the tightness of my braids, I was getting a mean ass headache.

"I ended things because we were not working, we argued about any and everything and you were pushing me too much when I clearly told you I wanted to take things slow! You don't listen!"

"Well that can change, give us another shot-" I turned back around and went back around back and was standing back on the steps.

"NO!" I yelled out and heard a few curse words spew out of his mouth.