Remember When....

"Baby stop moving before I end up hurting you." Michael hissed at me. I rolled my eyes from my position on the floor and tried to stay still while he worked.

"Boy hurry up than! I'm starting to get a damn cramp-" I got a little loud and Michael smacked me on my ass to stop me from talking.

"Will you shut your loud ass up before we get caught..." I huffed and ducked down lower, trying to stay still. I looked over at Michael and saw him looking focused as hell and tried not to laugh.

After a few more minutes of holding this position I huffed and sat up some and stretched my legs and arms.

"Babe it doesn't fit and my legs hurt-" Michael growled and stood up as well.

"Switch." He demanded and we switched positions.

"I don't care how many times we switch nigga, it doesn't fit-" Michael rolled his eyes and leaned down in front of me and I smacked my lips at him ignoring me.

"It fit a few minutes ago...turn it around....FUCK!" Michael screamed while pulling back and grabbed his fingers. Everything clicked in place on the roof of the doll house and I gasped.

"Hey...it did fit." I sat up on my knees and looked at our work.

I looked over at Michael while pointing at it and saw him glaring at me and quickly wiped my smile off of my face.

"I told you it was backwards-" He started to say while crawling back over to me and I quickly moved behind the couch and away from him.

"To my defense though...you were putting it in wrong first." I said while holding my hands up. Michael stopped and looked off for a moment before grabbing my ankles and pulling me over and under him.

"So what...you hurt my fingers." He mumbled while kissing down the side of my face and going towards my neck. I giggled at him going from a big meanie to a big baby in seconds.

"I'm sorry...my biggest baby." I said in baby talk while kissing his fingers.

He started putting his weight on me; which had me leaning back, but I quickly stopped him and pointed around us because i knew where this was going.

"Hey you, we still need to wrap everything else." Michael stopped and looked around before groaning and placing his face in the middle of my breasts. He blew some air out of his mouth; motor boating me and I sighed because all I had on was a tankie and a pair of his hooping shorts. I pushed his head to the side a few times to get him to move.

"Come on now, Mya already woke up once...I don't want her to see everything without it being set up right-" Michael sat up with a huff and scratched his head and looked around again.

It was four in the morning and also Mya's third birthday. Two hours ago we decided to get everything out of the closet downstairs and stat setting everything up...just as she woke up looking for us. Michael took the stairs two at a time to stop her from coming down and stayed with her until she went back to sleep.

"You know what my parents use to do? Had everything set up in two piles. Nothing wrapped in cute little paper and shit. One pile was mine and the other was Lid's-" I rolled my eyes at him and scooted away from him and started getting some wrapping paper ready for one of Mya's dolls.

"Yeah well you two are boys and Mya is a girl...and I'm still wrapping up or son's gifts too...stop being a tough guy-" Michael smirked at me and grabbed another doll and stated cutting off some wrapping paper for it.