Coming Clean Part2/Let's Play Part1

"Why didn't you tell me?" I blurted out randomly to a half sleep Michael.

Michael was sitting behind me; head up against my headboard nodding in and out of sleep while I was in between his legs and my head was on his chest. He looked down at me and he looked just like Mya right before her eyes would roll and she passed out.

"Tell you what?" He asked and his voice was already raspy. Michael pinching the bridge of his nose and cleared his throat. He shook his head trying to wake up a bit while I sat up off of his chest.

It's now about ten at night and after I fed Mya, we played around and watched some of her favorite cartoons. We had a tea party...in which Michael was not a fan of, but I got videos and pictures of us anyway.

Now Mya was sleeping in her room and we were in mine watching Seinfeld...well I was, but the question that was on my mind all day finally came out.

"Why didn't you tell me she was taking you to court...about all of this mess?"Michael looked more awake now and he shrugged while bending his knee up and putting his arm on it. He flexed his arm and made a fist before relaxing his hand.

"I didn't know how to tell you-" He glanced up at me and shrugged. I cocked my head to the side while looking him over in a little shock and disappointment.

"You could have just told me Michael, things could have been a bit easier. You could have had me-" Michael smirked and looked at me before dropping his leg.

"Could I? Look how things were between us, look how we were before you moved years ago...if you would have let me explain myself over ten years ago we could have probably been married with a house full of children right now-" Michael lifted his arms in the air for emphasis about the children and I rolled my eyes.

"Really dude, that's where we are going with this?" I shook my head at how this conversation spun into our past. Michael leaning in closer to me made me stop my actions.

"Bella on GOD I was going to put a baby up in you that night." My mouth dropped at how serious he was and I backed away from him a bit.

"That doesn't mean we would have ended up together Michael, we would have just been parents." I eased off the bed and Michael's eyes followed my every move.

"Well I know that for a fact we would be together right now if you didn't do what you always do-" I smacked my lips and rolled my eyes.

"And what is that Michael?" I asked smartly. Michael glared at me and shook his head.

"Not let me talk, dismiss me and shut me out...it's like I hate it so fucking much, i want to say fuck it and want nothing to do with the bullshit, but I can't take you not being in my life again...shit is fucked up." I cut my eyes at him, he was painting me out to be this big ass brat like what he did was all of my fault or something.

"You act like I'm the reason the shit happened-" Michael rubbed his hands over his face and let out a deep breath.

"No I am not, I know what the fuck I did...the problem is YOU don't know what the fuck I did. You never even tried to let me explain that night-" I was leaning on my dresser watching him slowly get upset. He pointed at me when he said the last part and I smacked my lips.

"Why did you have to bring that shit up? I just wanted to know about the Monica shit-" Michael swung his legs off the side of my bed so he was now facing me.

"Because I know you're still low key mad about it and I STILL never got a chance to tell my side of the story." I placed my hands on my hips while he stood up and looked down at me.