OH BOY(S)!

"A boy?" Michael asked again while I squint my eyes at the screen. Dr. Perkins chuckled at us while we looked sideways at the screen trying to see what she saw. Dr Perkins moved the wand around some more and pointed.

"Yes Michael, you two are having a boy" Dr. Perkins went to her keyboard and placed an arrow and circle around the penis. I stopped squinting and smiled at the image. I looked over at Michael and was met with the biggest most goofiest smile. I laughed at how happy he was and he turned to look at me.

"We're having a boy." He whispered to me while Dr. Perkins handed me the sonograms. I mocked shock while folding them and looked over at him.

"Really? Who told?" I joked while she cleaned my stomach off. Michael was too happy to glare at me and just kissed me. I handed him the pictures and he looked through each one closely.

Once Dr. Perkins was done she turned the machine off and turned the lights on. I sat up and pulled my shirt down and fixed my boobs in my bra.

"So, your weight is up, I got a sample from you and the both of you look bright and happy...everything much better I'm guessing?" I looked over at Michael and saw he was still looking at the sonograms.

"Everything is much better...after the talk you gave us, we worked things out." I told her while Michael finally looked up at us.

"Yeah...it took a lot out of us, but after airing out everything and getting all of our hurt and frustrations out...we're almost back on track." Michael said before he kissed my arm and I giggled at him.

"And sex? How is that coming a long?" Our heads shot up in her direction at the mention of sex.

Since we've worked through most of our issues since the last visit and things have been much better between us. The only issue now is Michael wanting to know what happened at work and how he can fix it, but I won't give up any information due to not wanting him to do anything that will land his ass in jail.

The topic of sex has come up a lot...well I have brought it up a lot. Even though I was more than ready and I knew he was too, talking about his size and the what ifs kept us from doing anything...well kept HIM from doing anything more than holding and kissing me...no matter how much I try to entice him.

Even though some times I would walk past the bathroom and hear a few grunts in the morning; I knew what he was doing...it hurt that I couldn't be his release like I use to be...I know he's still fighting his own demons, but he can't do everything on his own...just like I can't do everything on my own...we need each other.

"Doc...so uh...I'm kinda on the larger side of the spectrum and honestly, with everything that has happened between us...I don't want to hurt Bella or our son in any way-" Michael started to explain his concerns but, Dr. Perkins held her hand up and smiled.

"Michael, when you two had sex, didn't you listen to how much Bella could take?" I made a noise with my mouth at the question she asked and looked away while Michael cut his eyes at me a few times before trying to give an answer, but ended up stuttering.

"Uh...well see...uh...n-no." Michael slowly confessed and Dr. Perkins raised a brow at his confession.

"Excuse me?" She asked and I held my hand up to try an clean up Michael's answer.

"Well he means...we've always been a bit on the rough side and maybe been slow once or twice..." I trailed off realizing I was making us sound like some horny teenagers and the look she was giving us was not helping at all at how we were feeling about our situation.