My Beautiful B

"Soooo...y'all wait until the lil nigga damn near out the cooch to be on the outs again ?" My head shot up from the sound of his voice. From my spot in the middle of the bed I watched Sterling walk into my bedroom jiggling his keys from hand to hand.

"How mad is he?" I asked as I directed my focus back to my fingers...ring and started fiddling with it again.

Sterling inhaled deeply while flopping down on the corner of my bed and let it out slowly.

"I mean...mad? I wouldn't say mad...I would say if anything he's hurt...he was ranting a lot so I didn't get the whole story. What the fuck happened?" I bit the corner of my bottom lip and shrugged; trying to collect my thoughts before I started talking.

Michael has been gone for a few days and this time I didn't try to call him or reach out in any way because I knew he needed time to himself and hearing my voice was not going to help right now.

"Has he been at your place the whole time?" I asked before I glanced over at him with hope in my voice. I don't know why, but I had a bad feeling he would go out and fuck anything walking with a pussy.

I blame it on my hormones being all over the place, but any insecurities that could pop up did and it put me in on hell of a funk since he walked out.

Sterling raised a brow as if confused about my question before nodding his head.

"Did he send you here to check on me?" I asked while reverting my eyes to the screen in front of my...my graduation.

"What happened Bella?" Sterling asked again; ignoring my question and once again I shrugged.

"I uh...I found a box in the closet downstairs and...I opened in thinking it was something like a surprise for the baby and...found all of these pictures and tapes of me...I called him a stalker and with just finding out about Fatz and his other lifestyle...I thought he was going to kill me...I really thought he would kill me-" it wasn't until I was in Sterlings arms that I realized I was crying.

I could hear Sterling mumble out a "fuck" while he patted my back.

Realizing I was in his arms, I moved away and scooted up to the top of my bed.

"I don't know how to fix this, I know he doesn't want to see me-" An ignorant snort came from him and I looked over at him.

"How do you know? One thing I notice with you two this that you tend to stay away...why?" I thought about it and without a second thought rolled my eyes at the memory.

Pissed...wasn't even CLOSE to the word that described how I was feeling right now. Not only did I stay after school for two hours waiting for Micheal to come out because I THOUGHT he had detention from getting into a fight over some itchy head little girl... I finds out he dipped right after with a few corner boys not too long after the incident knowing damn well I was suppose to help him study after school!

Two hours of my time down the damn drain! I was trying to help this skinny nigga not fail and put my own studies at risk because I had my own tests to take the next day and this nappy nigga was long gone...and I found out by over hearing the hussy talking about going over to Ace's house to see him!

So yeah, I didn't give a fuck where I was or who's door I was banging on like I was the damn police because right now, I was beyond LIVID and in uncharted territory.

I could already smell the weed through the door and rolled my eyes. Michael has been getting deeper into this corner boy shit and it was pissing me off...like right now, it's after six, dark out and we still had to take the bus home! Fuck, but does he care? Hell no!